Bin Dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:55 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Hope we don't go down that road...we're doing ok without all that bollocks....
Hopefully it'll be recognised that we don't feel the need to dive and cheat to get results.
Slightly off topic but I do remember Tomkins going down clutching his face once like he'd been hit by Tyson Fury when he had clearly been pushed in the chest. Can't remember the game or the other player involved but there was a fair bit of publicity about it at the time. Gut churningly embarassing.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Hopefully it'll be recognised that we don't feel the need to dive and cheat to get results.
Slightly off topic but I do remember Tomkins going down clutching his face once like he'd been hit by Tyson Fury when he had clearly been pushed in the chest. Can't remember the game or the other player involved but there was a fair bit of publicity about it at the time. Gut churningly embarassing.
Yeah,well remembered,very unlike him,pissed off with opponent would imagine.....Nobes looks for an easy free kick now and again..
but he's only doing what everyone else does,he just gets himself out of a tight spot.

And have tbh if a player was pissing me off...constantly kicking and shoving...gobbing off,whatever,I'd enjoy getting
him to do the walk....little smile as he trudges off.... :lol:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:25 am
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:11 am

Yes, you're right.

But we've spent 30 years being practically ordered to not forget Hillsborough. And as tragic as that was the blatantly pro-dipper media (except the Sun) conveniently sweep the former under a carpet.
I suppose it's symptomatic of the English disease. Far easier to blame someone else than look in the mirror.
Just the English do that?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Only 4 clubs in the PL have been awarded more penalties than Liverpool this season so far.
Liverpool are one of 5 clubs yet to receive a red card so far this season.
Only Man City have received fewer yellow cards than Liverpool so far this season.

Yeah..... sounds a right stitch up that does !
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am Only 4 clubs in the PL have been awarded more penalties than Liverpool this season so far.
Only Man City have received fewer yellow cards than Liverpool so far this season.

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

I think that the 3 biggest cheats, Grealish, Zaha and the shoe bomber are having 'boy who cried wolf' moments. No sign of Villa or Palarse near the top either and they usually get fucking plenty.

And a good thing too.

Referees don't often change their minds, even with VAR. And the publicity these diving cunts are getting in the media is working against them. Some of the 'penalties' not awarded could have gone either way. There were touches by opponents but not enough to cause the theatrics.

I'd go as far as to say that had we not played the dippers at Anfield so early in the season, that penalty would have been waved away.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 am
ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am Only 4 clubs in the PL have been awarded more penalties than Liverpool this season so far.

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

I think that the 3 biggest cheats, Grealish, Zaha and the shoe bomber are having 'boy who cried wolf' moments. No sign of Villa or Palarse near the top either and they usually get fucking plenty.

And a good thing too.

Referees don't often change their minds, even with VAR. And the publicity these diving cunts are getting in the media is working against them. Some of the 'penalties' not awarded could have gone either way. There were touches by opponents but not enough to cause the theatrics.

I'd go as far as to say that had we not played the dippers at Anfield so early in the season, that penalty would have been waved away.
The “gamesmanship” (stupid, P.C word used by pundits who don’t have the balls to say “cheating”) seems to be system in that Villa side though.... not just confined to Grealish.

I know all teams have them.... but some have more than others.
Villa are really sticking in my throat this season.
Nasty little side.
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

And a good thing too.

The “gamesmanship” (stupid, P.C word used by pundits who don’t have the balls to say “cheating”) seems to be system in that Villa side though.... not just confined to Grealish.

Nasty little side.
'They're vermin Fawlty. Spread disease.

I saw one of them on the table eating the nuts if you please'

h69

Post by h69 »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am

The only time I remember us doing it is when Lanzini went down far too easily to win a pen against Stoke away when we won 3-0 there and Arnie nearly started a riot. Other than that, you are right, we are shit at it.
Me too. It was one thing that really pissed me off with Hernandez. His 'performance' at Shrewsbury away in the cup was appalling and made worse by Cullen not flinching when he had his two teeth knocked out but coming on the pitch after the game to fetch them :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Leicester 10
Manure 8
Chelsea 7
City 7
Victims 6

And a good thing too.

Nasty little side.
There was that vid going around weren’t there. Grealish and another Villa player both going down at exactly the same time. That done it for me
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Nasty little side.
There was that vid going around weren’t there. Grealish and another Villa player both going down at exactly the same time. That done it for me
Haven’t seen that one mate but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Yeah....."United"