Bin Dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by Towie »

Kane the biggest cheat for me, and those leaning into players jumping for the ball tactics he uses to get fouls, will seriously hurt a player.

Big chinned wanker, him and moaninho deserve each other.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:05 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:34 am

Him and Grealish..plenty of others as well,crafty fuckers,have it off to a tee....well Grealish does.....Salah stuff is over the top at times...
When you're tripped or fall,the natural reaction is to put your arms down to break and protect your fall,is why people
often get broken wrists in a fall...when you plan a dive you throw your arms up first,knowing you have time to get them
down and break your fall,it's an easy spot...fuckers watch it 50 times in slow motion and they still don't spot it.

Gets me is how the so called Experts can't see what they do,have they not played the bloody game...the lean in,the foot
drag...perfected by Dele Ali ...which actually fucked his game up,was concentrating on it so much,forgot how to actually
go past someone.

Grealish..most fouled...be fucked... :lol:
Salah
Mane
Grealish
Zaha
Maddison
Fernandes

So many of them. It's cheating, simple as and if the authorities don't start punishing them it will just get worse.
Tbh mate and unfortunately,you wanna start mixing it at top table,here and Euro stuff,something we gotta learn....
but we wont under Moyes,he's already said it.

"Top Six" as we call them are there for a reason.....Spuds learnt the game.......Leicester have,Cheats bloody invented it... :lol:
Man City are the most cynical foulers ever seen...is why they press so high,they take you out in your own half,before you
become an attacking threat.....part of the game now...even the so called "Experts" call it a clever foul.
And you often hear them saying things like,"why DIDN'T he go down"...

Pisses me off some of it is so obvious...it's like they watch a different game now,it's not clever footie,it's cheating.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:33 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Salah
Mane
Grealish
Zaha
Maddison
Fernandes

So many of them. It's cheating, simple as and if the authorities don't start punishing them it will just get worse.
Tbh mate and unfortunately,you wanna start mixing it at top table,here and Euro stuff,something we gotta learn....

"Top Six" as we call them are there for a reason.....Spuds learnt the game.......Leicester have,Cheats bloody invented it... :lol:
Man City are the most cynical foulers ever seen...is why they press so high,they take you out in your own half,before you
become an attacking threat.....part of the game now...even the so called "Experts" call it a clever foul.

Pisses me off some of it is so obvious...it's like they watch a different game now,it's not clever footie,it's cheating.
Two sides of every argument. I remember Matt Jarvis at Arsenal years ago. Blatantly tripped, stayed on his feet, no penalty given. All the pundits giving him the “what a great Boy Scout” treatment. Me ? I thought “silly cunt why didn’t you go down”.

If referees, including the VAR ones did their jobs properly so called simulation wouldn’t be a problem.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:05 pm

Two sides of every argument. I remember Matt Jarvis at Arsenal years ago. Blatantly tripped, stayed on his feet, no penalty given. All the pundits giving him the “what a great Boy Scout” treatment. Me ? I thought “silly cunt why didn’t you go down”.

If referees, including the VAR ones did their jobs properly so called simulation wouldn’t be a problem.
Jarvis was naive. He was clearly tripped. My gripe atm is players waiting for a touch then giving it the dying swan act, indeed even instigating the trip. And some practice the art of tripping themselves up when an opponent is close.

It needs an ex-pro in Stockley Park working with the VAR bloke.

No, fuck it. He can BE the VAR bloke. Someone who knows the fucking game.

The actual referee can make the tea.

Back to the dippers though.

Early start for me today. With the sad death of Gerry Marsden I've been contacted by Liverpool to make a charity single.

With covid, and lockdown, do you realise the grief and hardship caused in the city ?

Theft is down 95%. Muggings 87%. Benefit fraud 70%. Many families are struggling to survive because of it. In appreciation, I've chosen another Gerry and the Pacemakers number 'I like it' as the record.

Details and donations can be found on www.dirtycheatingvictimcunts.co.uk

Thank you.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:31 am

Jarvis was naive. He was clearly tripped. My gripe atm is players waiting for a touch then giving it the dying swan act, indeed even instigating the trip. And some practice the art of tripping themselves up when an opponent is close.

It needs an ex-pro in Stockley Park working with the VAR bloke.

No, fuck it. He can BE the VAR bloke. Someone who knows the fucking game.

The actual referee can make the tea.

Back to the dippers though.

Early start for me today. With the sad death of Gerry Marsden I've been contacted by Liverpool to make a charity single.

With covid, and lockdown, do you realise the grief and hardship caused in the city ?

Theft is down 95%. Muggings 87%. Benefit fraud 70%. Many families are struggling to survive because of it. In appreciation, I've chosen another Gerry and the Pacemakers number 'I like it' as the record.

Details and donations can be found on www.dirtycheatingvictimcunts.co.uk

Thank you.
The idea of having ex pros as VAR observers is far too sensible to even be considered by the Premier League, never mind actually implemented.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Yeah mate absolutely...it's slowly become part of the game.that you can use....it's very noticeable how all the "Top Sides"
are adept at it and utilize it,the rest struggle with it ...especially us...can honestly say,we are the fuckin worst at cheating and
conning.. :lol: ..to the point we don't actually do it...not just under Moyes either...
Nobes will nick a free kick here and there,that's about it.

Var might eventually sort out the offsides,but other stuff...the diving etc,the refs at games and elsewhere,still can't pick
a dive,a simulation,a con...so won't help with that..imo.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's been funny watching Liverpool slide down the form league. They were terrific for about 18 months when they suffered no injuries,a hugely motivated and disciplined squad and more luck in an 18 month period of games than anyone before or since.

Man City without Aguero most of the season and De Bruyen half the season looked to have no chance at the beginning. Sitting in 11th with two early defeats and three draws, it appeared the game was truly up. Then with some simple squad rotation and clever use of Foden and Gündoğan they have
reeled off a ridiculous winning streak dating back 10 weeks.

So why can't Jurgen Klopp do that your wondering. Well he can when the opposition are very respectful to his team but he has now been discovering and we are seeing, fewer teams are persuaded to believe they are inferior to Liverpool these days.

Now. those that like easy answers use the abscence of Virgil Van Dijk as an explanation. Thing is Liverpool had already lost to Aston Villa 7-2 before his enforced abscence.

So bit of a strange one. We can observe 'Your never walk alone' unless everyone else fucks off...

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 am

Yeah mate absolutely...it's slowly become part of the game.that you can use....it's very noticeable how all the "Top Sides"
are adept at it and utilize it,the rest struggle with it ...especially us...can honestly say,we are the fuckin worst at cheating and
conning.. :lol: ..to the point we don't actually do it...not just under Moyes either...

Var might eventually sort out the offsides,but other stuff...the diving etc,the refs at games and elsewhere,still can't pick
The only time I remember us doing it is when Lanzini went down far too easily to win a pen against Stoke away when we won 3-0 there and Arnie nearly started a riot. Other than that, you are right, we are shit at it.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am
mkhammer wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 am

The only time I remember us doing it is when Lanzini went down far too easily to win a pen against Stoke away when we won 3-0 there and Arnie nearly started a riot. Other than that, you are right, we are shit at it.
Hope we don't go down that road...we're doing ok without all that bollocks....
Hopefully it'll be recognised that we don't feel the need to dive and cheat to get results.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:14 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am

Hope we don't go down that road...we're doing ok without all that bollocks....
Hopefully it'll be recognised that we don't feel the need to dive and cheat to get results.
Slightly off topic but I do remember Tomkins going down clutching his face once like he'd been hit by Tyson Fury when he had clearly been pushed in the chest. Can't remember the game or the other player involved but there was a fair bit of publicity about it at the time. Gut churningly embarassing.