What will be our Final position and other questions?

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: What will be our Final position and other questions?

Post by jameskel »

Fucked up the arse by the owners again
Covid in the Boardroom

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:57 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Yeah I can fuck people off with it....I was still standing at Oldham 5-0 down cup game you remember it..saying we can still
get back in this..couple quick goals,2nd leg to come and all that...6th goes in....are you fuckin coming now or what..... :lol:

Don't think I'll be to far off Tel...we're a good side.
Agree. We are a good side. When the recognised starting line up are all fit. But imo we are short on depth. So where we finish will be decided by how many injuries we suffer. And we’ve lost one of our key players for a lengthy period already.
We got Defensive Cover...gonna miss Oggy no doubt,but we can cover it...even FB situation is covered,can always go with a 3
as well...Attacking MF we're OK..

But Yeah.. the Dec Tomas thing is huge for us,wouldn't wanna lose one of them...more important than the CF thing for me,
where no Yarmo back up now,means we have to play a False 9 or whatever you wanna call it,for a few games,that aint
ideal,means no height up front,still be OK from the set pieces tho we'll still be a threat,and will have goals in us.

Crazy.. a decent CF and a decent season could have turned into a Bloody great one,the way the results are going,couldn't
pick em better...Everton just lost now....
Pisses me off,there's plenty out there(CFs),can't believe we couldn't have got someone in on loan.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Agree. We are a good side. When the recognised starting line up are all fit. But imo we are short on depth. So where we finish will be decided by how many injuries we suffer. And we’ve lost one of our key players for a lengthy period already.
We got Defensive Cover...gonna miss Oggy no doubt,but we can cover it...even FB situation is covered,can always go with a 3

But Yeah.. the Dec Tomas thing is huge for us,wouldn't wanna lose one of them...more important than the CF thing for me,
where no Yarmo back up now,means we have to play a False 9 or whatever you wanna call it,for a few games,that aint
ideal,means no height up front,still be OK from the set pieces tho we'll still be a threat,and will have goals in us.

Crazy.. a decent CF and a decent season could have turned into a Bloody great one,the way the results are going,couldn't
Pisses me off,there's plenty out there(CFs),can't believe we couldn't have got someone in on loan.
Absolute travesty how these cunts have performed once again.
Fucking hate them, with a passion.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:11 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 pm

Lack of ambition...time and time again...They really need to Fuck Off mate...

Can honestly say,if I was our owner and was letting us down...I'd step down,keep my 25% or whatever,and do what was
best for the club.
The Club ...that's everyone involved in it,deserves some fun, some success,that's why we moved from our home..
10 years is enough....move on now.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:02 pm What position will we finish in?10th
How many points?56
Positive goal difference? -2
Where will we finish among the 6 London clubs? 3rd,behind Chelsea and Spurs.

I just think with the injuries mounting up and lack of squad investment,it won't be the promising season it could have been.Has long as the owners are happy,aye. :evil:
56 was good enough for 8th last season, so you would appear to be in the right ball park.
Flairon

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Can honestly say,if I was our owner and was letting us down...I'd step down,keep my 25% or whatever,and do what was
best for the club.
The Club ...that's everyone involved in it,deserves some fun, some success,that's why we moved from our home..
Yep.
But that insatiable appetite for the pound note keeps these bastards there.
The Brummies did warn us that we'd be sold down the river mate, how right they were.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

West Ham got 7 home and 7 away games.....

Home:

Arsenal 0 point
Chelsea 0 point
Everton 3 points
Leeds 3 points
Leicester 1 point
Southampton 3 points
Tottenham 1 point

Of those above, hopefully to get 11 points at the MINIMUM but hopefully to get at least 14 to 15 points.

Away:

Brighton 1 point
Burnley 1 point
Man City 0 point
Man Utd 0 point
Newcastle 3 points
WBA 1 point
Wolves 1 point

That would give us 7 points from 7 away games and anything more will be a bonus..

All in all 11 plus 7 points gives us 18 points from 14 games to give us 60 points whether that will be enough for 6th or 7th spots. Anything more than 18 we have a good chance of top 6.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

best for the club.
Oh Please. FFS !!! IF you were in a financial position to be a club owner do you really, be honest now, think your ego ( remember in this imaginery scenario you are at the very least a multi millionaire) would allow you to even consider the possibility that you were, to use your words, "letting us down".

And out of curiosity why do you think "our" club deserves success more than any other club which is just there to make up the numbers in the best league in the world ? Never mind the clubs in the lower echelons. Doesn't success have to be earned on merit ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:58 am

best for the club.
Oh Please. FFS !!! IF you were in a financial position to be a club owner do you really, be honest now, think your ego ( remember in this imaginery scenario you are at the very least a multi millionaire) would allow you to even consider the possibility that you were, to use your words, "letting us down".

And out of curiosity why do you think "our" club deserves success more than any other club which is just there to make up the numbers in the best league in the world ? Never mind the clubs in the lower echelons. Doesn't success have to be earned on merit ?
All day long and the next mate I'm Afraid Mate...I'm fuckin something up, I pass it on let someone that knows what they are doing
take over...in life,and moreso with something I care about and love...also from emotional and financial angles.
100% on that..
Might try and keep the controlling interest from an Ego point of view granted,but very much a silent partner...but then again
I wouldn't fuck things up..
I want my business to make as much money as poss...if it don't under me....get someone else in to make me more money...
to run it better...thats an angle Sugo haven't quite grasped..they don't see and are limiting our progress and potential.

We ,us lot the fans do deserve something..we are the best fans,we stuck by the Irons right thru the shit times.....
Arse,Spuds,Cheats,have all had their moments in the sun...time for us to get a tan.... :lol:
We gave up our home to try and get there....Running before you can walk maybe,but the opportunity knocked,and
admit I would have taken it as well if I was the Owner...
We Have Earned it (Us) imo mate.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The media are reporting that DM extends his contract to summer 2023