Hammers United Survey

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Re: Hammers United Survey

Post by prince of wales »

I wondered when you would pipe up Whiskyman,He seemed quite happy with my reply but you are of course never are..I am sure the question will be asked.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:03 pm
prince of wales wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:26 pm Jameskel.I would be surprised if the survey shows any different mate.We will continue to protest as hard as we can for a change in ownership,-But its impossible to physically protest at the moment cos of COVID regulations..
I dont know who will be representing the club.
His question was whether you would be asking if they have plans to sell and if so when.. Not whether you would continue protesting or not.
DS at a casual gathering before xmas was asked that question and he said No, laughed and Why would I do that in the rhetrorical fashion. It's no big secret to anyone who knows him.

Ok privately he might plan on offloading but who knows any individuals private thoughts. Hammers United will have to concern themselves with the usual stuff that supporters groups like to fuss about.

Like, updating the club anthem and whats wrong with 'Waltzing Matilda'

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:35 pm I wondered when you would pipe up Whiskyman,He seemed quite happy with my reply but you are of course never are..I am sure the question will be asked.
I thought it was a reasonable question which you failed to answer. However, as you have said before, let's let others judge, eh . After all I wouldn't expect Hammers United to be the slightest bit interested in what plans the present owners have for the club which you claim to love.

Perhaps you don't think their intentions are important. Which speaks volumes.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:03 pm

His question was whether you would be asking if they have plans to sell and if so when.. Not whether you would continue protesting or not.
DS at a casual gathering before xmas was asked that question and he said No, laughed and Why would I do that in the rhetrorical fashion. It's no big secret to anyone who knows him.

Ok privately he might plan on offloading but who knows any individuals private thoughts. Hammers United will have to concern themselves with the usual stuff that supporters groups like to fuss about.

Only this arvo driving home with a traveller I had Cockney Rejects singing the anthem, doesn't need updating, and I can't find anything wrong with Waltzing Matilda. :D
Whisky will disagree but then you can't trust someone who doesn't like liquor on his pie'n mash. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:40 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:41 pm

Only this arvo driving home with a traveller I had Cockney Rejects singing the anthem, doesn't need updating, and I can't find anything wrong with Waltzing Matilda. :D
Whisky will disagree but then you can't trust someone who doesn't like liquor on his pie'n mash. :D
Liquor FFS.. I don't even like pie and mash. ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pie and mash is fine but the liquor is the food of the devil.

Give me some brown sauce and I'd be as happy as a pig in shit.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Love pie mash and plenty of liquor ,oddly the only time I put fucking vinegar on me pies or mash potatoes .

Strange .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:10 am Pie and mash is fine but the liquor is the food of the devil.

Food ? Are you sure ? The stuff resembles some sort of nauseous nasal secretion one would expect to produce during a flu epidemic.

I wouldn't eat kidneys or liver either. They both smell and taste offal.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:57 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:10 am Pie and mash is fine but the liquor is the food of the devil.

Food ? Are you sure ? The stuff resembles some sort of nauseous nasal secretion one would expect to produce during a flu epidemic.

I wouldn't eat kidneys or liver either. They both smell and taste offal.
Agree on the liver and kidneys. Fuckin disgusting stuff!!
As for pie, mash and liquor, only tried it from a proper pie and mash shop for the 1st time last year. Was weird when it was suggested I put vinegar on it but I done as I was told to try it in its full entirety. Was ok but pie pastry was a bit chewy. Apparently that’s how it’s supposed to be. Personally I prefer my own home made pie and mash with gravy
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Well that went off topic quickly.
Now we will have to ask the dwarf and the dribbler their thoughts on pie'n' mash. Liquor or gravy. :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............