Moyes has to stop this crap

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Moyes has to stop this crap

Post by Gonzo »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:17 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:11 pm

For those who wondered if Peach was 'still in the building' he is and sends a personal message at the very end. Apparently he lost his job, and the good Patreon members have paid for Peach to enjoy a years subscription. So good luck to them and good luck to Peach.

That's the West Ham family, hands across the water and helping out someone in Canada. Makes a mans eyes squint watching that...and to be honest I nearly did a Clint Eastwood at the end too...but it was more a half-Clint...
I see that last night..Peach is a looney,and cracks me up.Whatever his on,I want some :)

We got some lovely generous fans though.Top people.
He sends me videos all the time Terry. One particular one he was walking through what I can only assume was his local high street. He rested the phone on a wall and started rapping whilst everyone was walking past looking at the mad fella in the bright yellow coat. :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:51 pm There’s no doubt in my mind , having thought about it long and hard , that although the players do have to take a look at themselves (after all it was the same eleven players that most of us have been creaming our jeans over recently) Bug Eyes is going into these all important matches bigging up the opposition and giving our more than competent team an inferiority complex.

He kept referring to Liverpool at the weekend as “better” than us , PL Champions , CL winners etc etc .

It’s not the first time he’s done it in interviews and it ain’t the last , as I’ll show in a minute.

Now some of us think his “ honesty” is one of his best traits but , as you all know , I’m not so sure .
I still think he’s a yes man , afraid for his job if he tells what he’s really thinking , and nobody , here or elsewhere will ever convince me otherwise.

But I think he’s doing it again here.

https://sportslens.com/west-ham-united- ... ow/331199/
I agree he is not so confident with the press and probably needs help doing that but what he said really made no difference to the result.

However, IMO....the whole yes man, afraid for my job stuff is really irrelevant to me and meaningless as long as he is getting results. I dont care if he stands up to the owners or not, he is there to coach the team.

I would imagine nearly every manager is 'afraid for his job' .....well in as much as they know they will likely get a payout and another one especially as Moyes stock is pretty high now.

Just my opinion.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:51 pm There’s no doubt in my mind , having thought about it long and hard , that although the players do have to take a look at themselves (after all it was the same eleven players that most of us have been creaming our jeans over recently) Bug Eyes is going into these all important matches bigging up the opposition and giving our more than competent team an inferiority complex.

He kept referring to Liverpool at the weekend as “better” than us , PL Champions , CL winners etc etc .

It’s not the first time he’s done it in interviews and it ain’t the last , as I’ll show in a minute.

Now some of us think his “ honesty” is one of his best traits but , as you all know , I’m not so sure .
I still think he’s a yes man , afraid for his job if he tells what he’s really thinking , and nobody , here or elsewhere will ever convince me otherwise.

But I think he’s doing it again here.

https://sportslens.com/west-ham-united- ... ow/331199/
I agree he is not so confident with the press and probably needs help doing that but what he said really made no difference to the result.

However, IMO....the whole yes man, afraid for my job stuff is really irrelevant to me and meaningless as long as he is getting results. I dont care if he stands up to the owners or not, he is there to coach the team.

I would imagine nearly every manager is 'afraid for his job' .....well in as much as they know they will likely get a payout and another one especially as Moyes stock is pretty high now.

Just my opinion.
Of course , that’s what these type of places are for .

As an aside , does his apparent over-cautious (cowardly :D ?) approach to any Sky 6 game concern you at all ? Just generally ?
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:30 am
h69 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 am

Just my opinion.
Of course , that’s what these type of places are for .

As an aside , does his apparent over-cautious (cowardly :D ?) approach to any Sky 6 game concern you at all ? Just generally ?
Not really as we had a good go at Man Utd (first half we should have won the game) and Leicester (both will finish top 4 in my opinion) and poor finishing plus a ludicrous decision cost us against the Mancs and v Man City we deserved the draw. We also played quite well at Anfield.

He said he was disappointed in how the team played himself so I tend to think that some of the players were either overawed or too tired.

palerider

Post by palerider »

For those who wondered if Peach was 'still in the building' he is and sends a personal message at the very end. Apparently he lost his job, and the good Patreon members have paid for Peach to enjoy a years subscription. So good luck to them and good luck to Peach.

That's the West Ham family, hands across the water and helping out someone in Canada. Makes a mans eyes squint watching that...and to be honest I nearly did a Clint Eastwood at the end too...but it was more a half-Clint...
All well and good the Messiah putting his foot down but what happens when Micky Anthony crashes his Lambo dressed as the Easter Bunny at the end of March and ends his season ?

There'll be ruing the fact that Ade Akinfenwa was available then I can tell you.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:56 am

All well and good the Messiah putting his foot down but what happens when Micky Anthony crashes his Lambo dressed as the Easter Bunny at the end of March and ends his season ?
Just seen him leaving Rush Green in a fucking suit of armour

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

He can say what he bloody well likea if we go on to beat teams 3-1 😆.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

He can say what he bloody well likea if we go on to beat teams 3-1 😆.
Flairon