Hammers Utd on talksport

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Re: Hammers Utd on talksport

Post by prince of wales »

Make that 3 personal messages deleted.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I reckon he was asking you out
Covid in the Boardroom

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:05 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 pm Hard to criticize a bloke for trying. It's very difficult to keep yourself in check talking to an arse licking cunt whose up the boards arse. I couldn't do it that's for sure, but I think the softly philosophical approach plays in to their hands. Personally I think the only way is protesting/ non attendance and definitely not buying any merchandise. Talking to this shite simply doesn't work, they come from a smarmy world unlike anything us mere mortals will ever encounter, thank fuck and are masters at being slippery.
Well done for having a go though and best of luck to all concerned.
I'm not having a pop at the guy. He got up there and did it, I didn't.
I've got the utmost respect for him for having the belief that he can make a difference, and having a go.
I'm just disappointed that he had so much time to really get the point across.
White & Jordan were flummoxed that they got off so lightly :lol:
I wasn't referring to you Cast, just in general. Personally I think you're right when you say they couldn't believe their luck in getting off so lightly.
You can't beat a good few fucks flying back and for :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

He just waffled about nothing.It didn`t put Hammers United in good light at all.

Some of the things Andy could have mentioned:

The League 2 standard training ground.
The 17th riches club in the world spending less than Wolves, Brighton, Bournemouth Villa etc etc.(They only spent massive one season,but the media seem to think we have spent money every year.
No scouting system.
Not listening to what fans want.for their match day experience.
The ground not up to Football Standards
The interest rates the owners have creamed off from the club.
The sale of UP for a measly £40 million and sold on just after the Final match for a so called £160 million

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 pm Whiskeyman,you do love insulting me.We have never met.We live in the same town and i have offered to meet and chat all things West Ham. I dont know why you insult me but you do yourself no favours.I also note that you sent me 2 personal messages which you subsequently deleted.
No. I frankly have more important things to concern me than you getting yourself a lifetime ban from doing something you supposedly love.

Put yourself in my place, watching the game, and seeing nutters run onto the pitch. What would you fucking well think ?

As for the deleted messages I think they must be the ones I sent responding to your invitation for a drink. Whether you believe me or not it’s of no interest to me but I didn’t delete them however at the time I had a problem with my messaging service which was showing my messages as sitting in my inbox and not having been sent.

It was a long time ago but if I remember correctly I suggested meeting in the Hollybush or the Grove for a drink.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:12 pm Make that 3 personal messages deleted.
Paul , I can confirm that Whisky’s personal messages were “ misbehaving “ for a while as I spent what seemed like hours trying to get that particular problem ironed out .

I wouldn’t read anything into that at all mate.

Good luck with trying to get those 3 Cunts out of our club.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:24 pm
prince of wales wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:12 pm Make that 3 personal messages deleted.
Paul , I can confirm that Whisky’s personal messages were “ misbehaving “ for a while as I spent what seemed like hours trying to get that particular problem ironed out .

I wouldn’t read anything into that at all mate.

Good luck with trying to get those 3 Cunts out of our club.
Thanks for that mate, although, as I said, I honestly couldn't give a monkey's what the bloke thinks about me.

In any case I've said in posts before many times my views on Hammers United. Unfortunately it seems that Paul, and there was one other bloke whose name I can't remember, assume people who don't kiss their collective fucking arseholes are automatically opposed to them.

Me ? Opposed to them, no. Think they're wasting their time ? Yes. But as I've said before it's their time to waste.

But thanks for your input anyway.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

the thing is Whiskeyman is that I am a real person.Some may not like me,but they know who I am ,what I am,,and that I have integrity.No-one knows you,you are one of the faceless ones that hides behind a keyboard.Carry on with the insults pal,posters will draw their own conlusions.Incidentally I read the insults before they were deleted.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I spoke to Andy last night.

He's a really nice guy who went in with the intent to come across as reasonable because the knew that TalkSport wanted to portray the fans as thugs.

He pitched it wrong and fell between the margins with a message that appeased neither party. TalkSport is a graveyard for West Ham fans which is something Andy knew before going on but he believed that he could deliver a message without looking unreasonable.

He got a ton of abuse on social media yesterday which I guess many thought he deserved. That being said he had to get off the call from Jim White and continue his online lessons (he's a school teacher) which can't have been easy.

I hated hearing Jim White getting the better of someone I like and respect.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Gonzo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:02 am I spoke to Andy last night.

He's a really nice guy who went in with the intent to come across as reasonable because the knew that TalkSport wanted to portray the fans as thugs.

He pitched it wrong and fell between the margins with a message that appeased neither party. TalkSport is a graveyard for West Ham fans which is something Andy knew before going on but he believed that he could deliver a message without looking unreasonable.

He got a ton of abuse on social media yesterday which I guess many thought he deserved. That being said he had to get off the call from Jim White and continue his online lessons (he's a school teacher) which can't have been easy.

I hated hearing Jim White getting the better of someone I like and respect.
Maybe they need to hire a proper PR person, if funds allow.