Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Whiskyman

Re: Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by Whiskyman »

Loan till season’s end——yes. Then assess whether to buy at the end of the season.

No way should we buy him at the moment though.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I've heard he's not all there, if you know what I mean.
I can relate to that, having been diagnosed with cuntfuckhousensyndrome when I was 4. It gets worse with age apparently. One minute you're fine and the next, bang! You're sitting in the front room in soiled dungarees taking the plasma apart looking for the little men inside and ordering aled Jones L p's by the caseload off Amazon. It's stable now, thank fuck, but every now again I find myself talking to chocolate biscuits in the supermarket. We'd have to keep an eye on him, but could be worth a punt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:18 pm I've heard he's not all there, if you know what I mean.
I can relate to that, having been diagnosed with cuntfuckhousensyndrome when I was 4. It gets worse with age apparently. One minute you're fine and the next, bang! You're sitting in the front room in soiled dungarees taking the plasma apart looking for the little men inside and ordering aled Jones L p's by the caseload off Amazon. It's stable now, thank fuck, but every now again I find myself talking to chocolate biscuits in the supermarket. We'd have to keep an eye on him, but could be worth a punt.
🤣🤣🤣
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Do we really need Lingard? Would he be an improvement and in the right area of the pitch?

I say no. Let’s get a fuvkin striker 1st before BB starts talking to chocolate biscuits again
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:22 pm Do we really need Lingard? Would he be an improvement and in the right area of the pitch?

I say no. Let’s get a fuvkin striker 1st before BB starts talking to chocolate biscuits again
I'm close 😂
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:24 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:22 pm Do we really need Lingard? Would he be an improvement and in the right area of the pitch?

I'm close 😂
I thought you were always teetering on the edge BB 😂😂. We just don’t wanna push you over it.

For the record, if you don’t get a friendly convo from them, try nice biscuits 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:18 pm I've heard he's not all there, if you know what I mean.
You too my learned friend ? I thought I could spot a fellow sufferer but didn't want to pry. CFHS is a terribly debilitating illness and one upon which more research needs to be done.

It's scary looking for the blue monsters under your bed every night and embarrassing when security turf you out of Asda's for getting on one knee proposing to the Walkers display.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I thought a striker was top of the list priority...dont see what he brings to the table that we havent already got...