Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by h69 »

garnett wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 pm

The one card we have that they want is Rice.

All depends on that.
The next level is both of them, so I can't really agree, would love to play poker with moyes, Mr I'll play with what I have, stupid cunt.
Mr 4th place after 30 games......stupid cunt ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously much better to spend a fortune on journeyman players like Pellegrini did just because they are available and to appease fans rather than wait for the right players like Soucek and Coufal to actually build a winning side.

Towie

Post by Towie »

As a club we like the try before you buy.

Why not get a DM & Striker in on loan In Jan?

Better than no back up at all, only team in PL with two goalies on bench yet he was fine with squad.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

garnett

Post by garnett »

h69 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:32 am
garnett wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm

The next level is both of them, so I can't really agree, would love to play poker with moyes, Mr I'll play with what I have, stupid cunt.

Obviously much better to spend a fortune on journeyman players like Pellegrini did just because they are available and to appease fans rather than wait for the right players like Soucek and Coufal to actually build a winning side.
It`s a pity the season doesn`t end after 30 games, those of us without C&B glasses will still be shitting ourselves at 3 - 0 up.

palerider

Post by palerider »

garnett wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

It`s a pity the season doesn`t end after 30 games, those of us without C&B glasses will still be shitting ourselves at 3 - 0 up.
Yep. In 'Arry speak we're down to the bare bones. Yesterday's results didn't cheer me up. Victim cunts back to what they do best, an injury time winner.

The club have told Manure that they 'won't be bullied' into making Rice part of a Lingard deal.

In dwarf speak that means string it out over the summer and you can have him for 20m on deadline day.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ok so we may finish 6th or 7th, I am not saying we will definitely finish 4th but Moyes is doing something right here given the fact we have 55 fucking points rather than the usual 35 at this stage..... still a cracking season whatever happens. Meanwhile 'young and progressive' Parker is slowly and surely taking his team down.

3 goals scored in each of the last 3 games. People wanted entertainment and our games are far from dull !!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am

Ok so we may finish 6th or 7th, I am not saying we will definitely finish 4th but Moyes is doing something right here given the fact we have 55 fucking points rather than the usual 35 at this stage..... still a cracking season whatever happens. Meanwhile 'young and progressive' Parker is slowly and surely taking his team down.

3 goals scored in each of the last 3 games. People wanted entertainment and our games are far from dull !!!
It`s brilliant mate.

We are going 3 up against decent teams,it`s not like they are bottom of the League.

Of course it makes me bloody nervous,but I am enjoying the ride this season.We have entertained the viewers this year and some of our goals have been worldie's.

No matter what happens from today,it's been a terrific season.

Let`s just sit back and enjoy it.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Can anyone truly say Nay at this point!?! :lol:
Flairon

JayK

Post by JayK »

Flairon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:30 pm Can anyone truly say Nay at this point!?! :lol:
Nay
COYI!!!

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

JayK wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Flairon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:30 pm Can anyone truly say Nay at this point!?! :lol:
Nay
Boom Boom...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flairon

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:18 am
h69 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am

It`s brilliant mate.

We are going 3 up against decent teams,it`s not like they are bottom of the League.

Of course it makes me bloody nervous,but I am enjoying the ride this season.We have entertained the viewers this year and some of our goals have been worldie's.

No matter what happens from today,it's been a terrific season.

Let`s just sit back and enjoy it.
Spot on Terry ! Sky and BBC Radio 5 Live are even starting to talk about us at long fucking last.....probably because we have a Man Utd player on loan :lol:

Lingard is probably more effective than Payet was but the team around him are far better. We even looked good yesterday without Antonio and Rice.