West Ham vs Doncaster Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: West Ham vs Doncaster Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

What we need, any team need is Guys that should be Starting ...sitting on the Bench,that's what makes you strong,we're getting to
that point with our MFers and CBs now....
This game proved that...Doncaster decent team..no worries bout that,and we dominated.

Don't think our Squad is as weak as some are saying...never have...think Yarmo can get close to doing Mickys job,
A few ways to set up our attacking MFers...a false 9 thing is doable.....we have 4 CBs that could start,plus Cress in a 3...
FBs are covered ...left side not so much but OK..Ben J will be a regular in a year or two,but needs to fully adapt Left side.

You have to many options makes for an unhappy squad....I don't want guys coming in for a 100gs a week that are happy
bench sitting....but you don't want them unhappy either...it's finding a Balance...think that's why Moyes says...
He's happy with squad...but also admits he would add to it if right guy comes along.
Our weakness that we all know is the Dec and Tomas Cover thing...a weakness and a bit of a fuck up for not paying
more attention to it...Nobes can cover 30 mins here and there...but that's it.

So if Fornals say doesn't start..doesn't mean he's not a Starter...if that makes any sense... :lol:
Just the way the Manager would see that Particular game..

Think we'd all pretty much pick the same starting 11 that Moyes seems to be settling on...
who sits in the 10 role Fornals or Ben/Lanzini .....or can they drift and share it...that happens a bit...

The Youngsters that are around and just starting to get game time...look seriously good and able..

I like what I'm seeing..TBH..

Noni

Re: West Ham vs Doncaster Official Match Thread

Post by Noni »