Gulp!

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Gulp!

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 am Sean spent a night under canvas outside parliament. Lady B was seen lifting the flap at midnight.

Excuse me.

I have to go to the loo.

I'm a tad damp.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Why didn't West Brom just say the player had a tight hamstring after the Wolves game and was rested. Or the player asked to be left out of the match day squad for personal reasons or it was a tactical decision ...

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:58 pm Why didn't West Brom just say the player had a tight hamstring after the Wolves game and was rested. Or the player asked to be left out of the match day squad for personal reasons or it was a tactical decision ...
Because the fat cunt was trying to be clever. That's why.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Just a thought , but if our esteemed management be it Dwarf Cunt & co or Scots Cunt & co , it matters not , thought Snodgrass a big enough threat to actually do some damage to us in a PL game then why the fuck are we selling him in the first place .

Especially when we have others in the squad that are good for fuck all.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm Just a thought , but if our esteemed management be it Dwarf Cunt & co or Scots Cunt & co , it matters not , thought Snodgrass a big enough threat to actually do some damage to us in a PL game then why the fuck are we selling him in the first place .

Come on Tim..You know these c**ts..If they can save a few bob,they will.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm Just a thought , but if our esteemed management be it Dwarf Cunt & co or Scots Cunt & co , it matters not , thought Snodgrass a big enough threat to actually do some damage to us in a PL game then why the fuck are we selling him in the first place .

I hope you're not referring to Mr West Ham my good man. :o

And why shouldn't the dwarf and the dribbler (god bless the very ground they walk on) save a few bob ? They saved us for heaven's sake you ungrateful whippersnapper. And they're fans. Surely that means something.

On a serious note Mr N is it somehow possible to dredge up some of those messages from the old site where people were welcoming the Dildos with open arms and proclaiming a new dawn ? It would be an interesting read if it could be done. Naming and shaming I think it's called. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?