Ravel Morrison

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Ravel Morrison

Post by Flairon »

What or who is a slinger?
Flairon

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

He was in with the wrong crowd and admits it himself, was a wannabe gangzta innit ( i remember some of the pics of him on here)...and i'll bet he was keeping a fair few of his "mates" in a " lifestyle" theyd got accustomed to him paying for......

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:56 am He was in with the wrong crowd and admits it himself, was a wannabe gangzta innit ( i remember some of the pics of him on here)...and i'll bet he was keeping a fair few of his "mates" in a " lifestyle" theyd got accustomed to him paying for......
Would Ravel be able to work the odds out playing 'russian roulette' or would he shoot himself in the head...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:55 am
JayK wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:12 am

Heard that but didn’t know if true at the time. This kinda confirms it and fat Sam is an even bigger cunt than I already thought
It probably does say something about Allardyce but, FFS, this is another whining, grizzling, worthless piece of humanity blaming everybody else because he wasted the unbelievable talent he was born with.. The sort of prick that if he's still around 40 years from now will be crying into his warm beer telling everyone he could have been a contender.

And he wasn't just pushed out oof West Ham was he ? He's been pushed out of more clubs than the average drunk about town. ;)
He said he wished he stayed at West Ham..He really liked it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Well tin hat firmly on, but I'm going to stick up for him here. Allardyce tried to push him into a corner to sign for Curtis.
Of course Allardyce was only trying to help his mate, you know the one who was by his side when the shit hit the fan with England after some dodgy dealing meetings. The same cunt who had half of West Ham on his books when the fat controller was in charge. I'm sure Samuel didn't receive a penny of any of those transfers or players wages.
Well done Ravel for not giving in to that odious fat greedy cunt and not helping to line his pocket and pay for another Villa on the Costa del crime.

h69

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:14 pm Well tin hat firmly on, but I'm going to stick up for him here. Allardyce tried to push him into a corner to sign for Curtis.
Of course Allardyce was only trying to help his mate, you know the one who was by his side when the shit hit the fan with England after some dodgy dealing meetings. The same cunt who had half of West Ham on his books when the fat controller was in charge. I'm sure Samuel didn't receive a penny of any of those transfers or players wages.
Well done Ravel for not giving in to that odious fat greedy cunt and not helping to line his pocket and pay for another Villa on the Costa del crime.
Yep well done Ravel. 12 clubs and counting now, all our fault.

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:26 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:55 am

It probably does say something about Allardyce but, FFS, this is another whining, grizzling, worthless piece of humanity blaming everybody else because he wasted the unbelievable talent he was born with.. The sort of prick that if he's still around 40 years from now will be crying into his warm beer telling everyone he could have been a contender.

And he wasn't just pushed out oof West Ham was he ? He's been pushed out of more clubs than the average drunk about town. ;)
He threw a tantrum because the other players took the piss out of his teeth and refused the water bottles on a foreign trip.

Kid had a screw loose but that is often the way with talented players. Complete waste.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:16 am

He threw a tantrum because the other players took the piss out of his teeth and refused the water bottles on a foreign trip.

Kid had a screw loose but that is often the way with talented players. Complete waste.
Had he been at Liverpool I bet his teeth would have been the topic everyday - imagine the amusement to be had with him sat opposite in a canteen...

I doubt they could look at him without pissing themselves

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:16 am

Has a mental disability. Simply not able to work within the disciplined limits professional sport requires.