Prediction League F.A.Cup Results.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Prediction League F.A.Cup Results.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Three people didn't take part and have therefore been eliminated from the competition. One result will need a replay from this week's scores so it's whoever scores highest this week goes through.

DownunderMick w/o v jacko1966
**leebo1972 8-8 Garnett**
BlackDiamond 6-8 MKHammer
OZHAMMER 5-7 Dorsetdano
Hammershark 6-11 Clayton
Oziron v w/o deanox
eastcoastclaret 7-6 Ibbyham
Hd1 v w/o brookbonds73

Next round is on 23rd of January.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Re: Prediction League F.A.Cup Results.

Post by Clayton »

Through to the next round , just like us tonight .
Cheers BB .

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

I feel a bit like Crawley after this result!
Close call but To knock a top player such as the legendary Ibby is a memory I shall treasure for years to come. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those behind the scenes that have brought about this success, my back room staff, my kit man, my iPad cos it’s easier to read than my phone, my internet provider, Doombar, Southwold, Ghostship, Greene King and of course Mrs E for reminding me to enter when I forgot the entries in date. I’m off to celebrate in a covid responsible manner and study the availability of ales for purchase online. :lol:

Cheers as always for your efforts BB

COYI
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:59 pm I feel a bit like Crawley after this result!
Close call but To knock a top player such as the legendary Ibby is a memory I shall treasure for years to come. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those behind the scenes that have brought about this success, my back room staff, my kit man, my iPad cos it’s easier to read than my phone, my internet provider, Doombar, Southwold, Ghostship, Greene King and of course Mrs E for reminding me to enter when I forgot the entries in date. I’m off to celebrate in a covid responsible manner and study the availability of ales for purchase online. :lol:

Cheers as always for your efforts BB

COYI
Well done plus a holiday camp for me during FA Cup rounds. :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.