Haller off to Ajax?

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Haller off to Ajax?

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:39 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am Talking of Ajax , can I suggest Kasper Dolberg as his replacement?
You can suggest him. But as he plays for Nice you might be better off speaking to them. ;)
I know he plays for Nice .

It was the fact he used to play for Ajax that reminded me of him .

If the Gonzo is correct and the French clubs are mostly as skint as we are then any half decent money from Haller might be tempting.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:44 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:39 am

You can suggest him. But as he plays for Nice you might be better off speaking to them. ;)

If the Gonzo is correct and the French clubs are mostly as skint as we are then any half decent money from Haller might be tempting.
That was nicely swerved. ;)

I imagine most clubs are pretty skint at the moment with no gate receipys and so on coming in for a year and, by all accounts, little prospect of fans being allowed to return anytime soon.

Any transfer money is just being recycled round and round. Say we get 320 million for Haller, we then pay that money to another club, or clubs (or of course the dwarf's Cayman Islands account) and they recycle it to another club---and so on. But I'm sure you already knew that, it was just dumb fuckers like our banished numerical virus who couldn't quite grasp that concept. Problem for clubs I guess is that no new money is coming in at the moment.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

I imagine most clubs are pretty skint at the moment with no gate receipys and so on coming in for a year and, by all accounts, little prospect of fans being allowed to return anytime soon.

Any transfer money is just being recycled round and round. Say we get 320 million for Haller, we then pay that money to another club, or clubs (or of course the dwarf's Cayman Islands account) and they recycle it to another club---and so on. Problem for clubs I guess is that no new money is coming in at the moment.
320mil for Haller?! What, Thai Baht?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:59 am

Any transfer money is just being recycled round and round. Say we get 320 million for Haller, we then pay that money to another club, or clubs (or of course the dwarf's Cayman Islands account) and they recycle it to another club---and so on. Problem for clubs I guess is that no new money is coming in at the moment.
Guess what cunt didn't depress the shift key. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 pm Just heard rumblings of this. 25mil
Cant we flog him off to Pellegrini's new team as he seemed to like him so much

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Pisstaking aside, I don’t know how Ajax play but IF it’s 2 up front and taking into account the level of football in the Eredivisie my gut feeling is he’ll do well.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:59 am

That would be 8 million sterling.

Bite their fucking hands off.

h69

Post by h69 »

Any transfer money is just being recycled round and round. Say we get 320 million for Haller, we then pay that money to another club, or clubs (or of course the dwarf's Cayman Islands account) and they recycle it to another club---and so on. But I'm sure you already knew that, it was just dumb fuckers like our banished numerical virus who couldn't quite grasp that concept. Problem for clubs I guess is that no new money is coming in at the moment.
Fucking hell. That would be a great fee.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:20 pm Plays like his wearing fucking clogs.
:lol:

Dig of the year so far....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Normally...... :lol:

You'd say that means almost certain incoming...wont hold me breathe...

Seriously tho this whole Haller thing start to finish, makes absolutely no sense...no F.in Logic whatsoever.