Lanzini

Chat about anything football related here!
BCHammer

Re: Lanzini

Post by BCHammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:24 pm Some get caught,most don't.
palerider wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm At a party with some Argie bacon dodger Spuds pals on Christmas Day.

And put it on Instagram.
Not quite sure how he got caught.

h69

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:59 pm I expect they feel they are free of the virus if they return negative tests twice a week and are not concerned mixing with others who also are tested twice a week and return negative results.

Not much different from a traveller arriving in the UK and testing negative and allowed to freely continue with their itinerary.

It might be better to never see anybody at any time ever, but generally speaking, people that preach self-isolation have never actually done it themselves...
Yes except that it isn't anything to do with self-isolation. The tier London is in forbids the mixing of households and I am pretty sure the four of them don't live in the same house.

They are breaking the law whether they think they know better or not.

h69

Post by h69 »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:46 pm He should receive 100 lashes.
Drinking with Spuds?

Joking aside...... I don't think we can wholly pin this on some P.L footballers being thick as a cement sandwich.
Selfish, self-regarding cunts badly needing a reality check on morals and ethics is my take.
So then Sky, BT, BBC? How about it? You've spent the last year lecturing us plebs on morals and ethics.............................................
Yep. Spot on.

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm
Dolfo wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:05 pm

It's not about self isolation, you only do that if you test positive.

It's about abiding by the rules like the rest of us.
But playing devil’s advocate for a minute. Footballers are tested on a very regular basis as I understand it. And if they are, and are negative, is there a problem ?

And can any of us honestly say, hand on heart, we’ve never bent any rules? My driving licence alone tells everyone that I have. :lol:

And let’s not go down the tax returns and “cash in hand” route. ;)
Footballers may be tested on a regular basis but I doubt their friends and family are. Fact is, they are selfish and stupid (they pose for pictures that get shared on social media) and believe they can do whatever they like. Too much money, no sense of reality, irresponsible and couldn't care less about others.

Obviously there are exceptions but I believe they are in a minority.

Indefensible.

Lanzini is a massive cunt.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dolfo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:39 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

But playing devil’s advocate for a minute. Footballers are tested on a very regular basis as I understand it. And if they are, and are negative, is there a problem ?

And can any of us honestly say, hand on heart, we’ve never bent any rules? My driving licence alone tells everyone that I have. :lol:

And let’s not go down the tax returns and “cash in hand” route. ;)
Footballers may be tested on a regular basis but I doubt their friends and family are. Fact is, they are selfish and stupid (they pose for pictures that get shared on social media) and believe they can do whatever they like. Too much money, no sense of reality, irresponsible and couldn't care less about others.

Obviously there are exceptions but I believe they are in a minority.

Indefensible.

Lanzini is a massive cunt.
goodpost:)

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:07 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:59 pm I expect they feel they are free of the virus if they return negative tests twice a week and are not concerned mixing with others who also are tested twice a week and return negative results.

Not much different from a traveller arriving in the UK and testing negative and allowed to freely continue with their itinerary.

It might be better to never see anybody at any time ever, but generally speaking, people that preach self-isolation have never actually done it themselves...
Yes except that it isn't anything to do with self-isolation. The tier London is in forbids the mixing of households and I am pretty sure the four of them don't live in the same house.

Yes accepted, except the reasons households are asked not to mix, is because those households are not being tested twice a week. That's the purpose of the no mixing edict.

h69

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:01 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:07 am

Yes accepted, except the reasons households are asked not to mix, is because those households are not being tested twice a week. That's the purpose of the no mixing edict.
Sure but that only even makes sense if they never come into contact with anyone else and the below kind of says they did. I, for one, would not be happy if one of the birds had Covid and Lanzini then spread the virus around squad at the training ground and bus on the way to Everton. That is why the law says everyone needs to adhere to the rules.
Attachments
NINTCHDBPICT000628490601-e1609590182951.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000628490601-e1609590182951.jpg (530.36 KiB) Viewed 1274 times

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:04 pm
Sure but that only even makes sense if they never come into contact with anyone else and the below kind of says they did. I, for one, would not be happy if one of the birds had Covid and Lanzini then spread the virus around squad at the training ground and bus on the way to Everton. That is why the law says everyone needs to adhere to the rules.
Agreed, didn't realise it was that many. I thought it was a private gathering of footballers. Can see why he is being criticised.

And this is obvious but needs mentioning - how thick can you be to do it AND then pose for a picture which proves you did it...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Yeah but why did they pixilate Barry Gibbs thumb....... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Agreed, didn't realise it was that many. I thought it was a private gathering of footballers. Can see why he is being criticised.

And this is obvious but needs mentioning - how thick can you be to do it AND then pose for a picture which proves you did it...
As thick as a footballer 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!