Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Following our good point against Southampton, Everton will have more advantage than us giving that their game against Man City postponed and their attacking are as lethal as Tottenham so we need to stand up. Antonio is back and I am fully expected him to be on the bench again but hope to come at START of 2nd half. Rice and Soucek will play and hope both will be rested against Stockport 10 days prior to tomorrow match so that give our squad breathing space. Fornals need to man up and be counted as Lanzini doing well.

Fabianski

Coufal
Balbuena
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Benrahma

Haller.

Tough place and a bogey ground so I anticipated a 3-0 loss for us, anything less would be better.

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Another draw methinks

Oh and drop the French fairy.

1-1

And no fans for the Toffees.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

I drop Haller, he's a passenger at this point and if Moyes' criteria for Benrahma not starting is giving the ball away too much then what the fuck is he seeing in Haller?

Play Yarma up top as a false 9 (he's done if for Ukraine) with Bowen and Fornals on the flanks and Benrahma in the No. 10 role Rest of the team picks itself if everyone's rested.
#fuckqatar2022

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm Another draw methinks

Oh and drop the French fairy.

1-1

And no fans for the Toffees.
Where would you like him dropped, on his head from the top of the shard or off Dover cliffs?
I'm not fussed either way.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:54 pm Following our good point against Southampton, Everton will have more advantage than us giving that their game against Man City postponed and their attacking are as lethal as Tottenham so we need to stand up. Antonio is back and I am fully expected him to be on the bench again but hope to come at START of 2nd half. Rice and Soucek will play and hope both will be rested against Stockport 10 days prior to tomorrow match so that give our squad breathing space. Fornals need to man up and be counted as Lanzini doing well.

Fabianski

Coufal
Balbuena
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Benrahma

Haller.

Tough place and a bogey ground so I anticipated a 3-0 loss for us, anything less would be better.

We will get our usual from there Ibbs.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:54 pm Following our good point against Southampton, Everton will have more advantage than us giving that their game against Man City postponed and their attacking are as lethal as Tottenham so we need to stand up. Antonio is back and I am fully expected him to be on the bench again but hope to come at START of 2nd half. Rice and Soucek will play and hope both will be rested against Stockport 10 days prior to tomorrow match so that give our squad breathing space. Fornals need to man up and be counted as Lanzini doing well.

Fabianski

Coufal
Balbuena
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Benrahma

Haller.

We will get our usual from there Ibbs.
That what I think, Everton got Richarlison back so that bad news for us and Calvert-Lewin is on top form.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Nil poi.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Everton have had a week off during the time we’ ve played 2 games. Can’t see anything other than a defeat I’m afraid. Just hope it doesn’t get too messy. If Everton score early doors and we have to chase the game Richarlison’s pace will cause problems. Particularly if Fredericks is picked again.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:57 pm Everton have had a week off during the time we’ ve played 2 games. Can’t see anything other than a defeat I’m afraid. Just hope it doesn’t get too messy. If Everton score early doors and we have to chase the game Richarlison’s pace will cause problems. Particularly if Fredericks is picked again.
Or Cresswell. Or Noble . Or the Watford reserve geezer who’s name escapes me .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:57 pm Everton have had a week off during the time we’ ve played 2 games. Can’t see anything other than a defeat I’m afraid. Just hope it doesn’t get too messy. If Everton score early doors and we have to chase the game Richarlison’s pace will cause problems. Particularly if Fredericks is picked again.
Or Cresswell. Or Noble . Or the Watford reserve geezer who’s name escapes me .
Can’t knock the Watford reserve for his performance last night. Noble’s performances, and I use the word in the loosest possible sense, this season are another thing entirely.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?