Arnautavic

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Arnautavic

Post by OZHAMMER »

BCHammer wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:07 pm I loved Arnie, but he has burned his bridges so badly they are obliterated.

That and he is 32, loaded up on cheap knock off sugary drinks. We will not be getting the same player.
And that’s saying something, because he was previously sub-standard at best.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Why not sign him, we need another centre half.

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:52 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:07 am What is he now, 2 years older? Been playing in a mickey mouse league on mega bucks, thanks to his brother, and probably hasn't been putting in the hard yards in training. He can't be premier league standard surely. So its a no from me.
BUT!!! Just think if he did come back, and Payet as was rumoured, and both played up front with Haller we'd have the most miserablest, sulky 3 cunts going. :D :D
ok, based on what you know and see, which of the three would you have being given 1 compulsory choice.

1.The lazy one?
2. The sulky pie eater who stopped playing second time around
3. The greedy one. ( and lets face it, there arent many footballers who dont think of their pockets.) and you can only presume as to his fitness and i bet hed run more than number 1.

h69

Post by h69 »

whu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:27 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:00 am

I can see your point but I totally agree with Clayton,. Moyes is the manager and while he is he must be the one to call the shots. He is the one who ultimately will succeed or fail and so he must be allowed to pick and choose who he wants within his budget.
fuck moyes whiskey - reverting to type, the negative cunt

had easy ride as has ground out a few points and fans focus is corrupt board

no way does our points tally reflect our season, been a bit lucky - my view
Lucky if we win. Managers fault if we lose.....yeah thats the West Ham way.

Beating Wolves 4-0 and Leicester 3-0 away, Everton 1-0 away were all lucky...Nuno, Rodgers and Ancellotti did not seem to think so but our fans know best.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Swings and roundabouts...had some luck had some shit luck...
Should have got 3 pts against Arse.....Brighton 2nd is never a legit goal in a month of Sundays...5pts we could have
had on top....maybe gained 4/5 along the way...Fulham Penalty stands out...we are where we are,it's about right.

Arnie......NO....

Loan Haller out..get in a PL Bench Sitter on Loan in...think anyone would bring more than Haller,problem is
think sides will be careful of maybe helping other teams out with a loan,cos its so close this year.
So will prob get Josh King I reckon.....not sure, good player,don't score much,think he could work tho as a loan.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brexit means a tightening of the rules regarding players from Johnny Foreigner Land coming to Blighty. No more 3rd division snake-hipped La Liga dagos that may or may not get loaned out to Burton after a season. They'll have to be top talent. Which precludes the dwarf shitcunt getting his stumpy malformed fingers around his wallet.

So if Arnie fancies the gig (and the Messiah obviously does), the fact he's proven here means it could happen if the price is right.

And tbh, I'd sooner him than Haller.

Although sooner Newmarket than Haller and he's 68.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

If we signed Arnautovic we’d then have a 32 year old striker backing up a 30 yr old striker. This is not the way forward and not the model the manager himself has been touting. Can’t believe A. we have the money to bring the cunt back and B would spend it on him if we did!
#fuckqatar2022

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

It won't happen because the greedy cunt will want a ridiculous wage ... remember his sulks last time because he expected to be the highest paid player...bad attitude...poor team spirit....selfish.....cunt.....not for me..

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Well we are being linked with an alternative in 35y/o G. Pelle a free agent from the chinese league...

I'd give Haller the rest of the season to improve his form. I don't think he is useless but he doesn't contribute what Antonio does.

But we need another striker as we only have two, if one is out we are relying on one to be able to play fpr the entire 90 mins every game

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

and breathe and relax....wont be happening..

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/footbal ... d=BingNews

Over £300k a week !!!??? WTF