Arnautavic

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Arnautavic

Post by eskimo joe »

Think i can guess some of the responses to this question such as.. " He Can Fuck right off ". But Moyes, or so it is reported would like to bring him back, Sullivan and co think not. Now this has a two part question..

1. Given that Moyes is the manager and by rights should orchestrate the way the team plays and with whom, should Sullivan veto the idea instead of constructing a contract for him that is favourable to all?

2. It has been said that he will need time to gain fitness, but given that Antonio is in almost the same boat is it necessarily a good reason not to take him?. Would you? Take him back i mean. Personally i think we have to look beyond our own feelings as to how he behaved and think of how it will help our club on the pitch. And given that we are mainly firing blanks in front of goal since Antonio has been injured, wouldnt it make sense to try, taking into consideration the window, to get what could currently be a cheap option?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Re: Arnautavic

Post by JayK »

Let Moyes manage the team and get (within reason) who he wants. But how would it affect the dressing room? He certainly fits Moyes only way of playing. Shame he don’t have a plan B though coz that could mean getting Jovic on loan from real to partner Haller up front and reform that partnership they had at Frankfurt
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Arnautovic can get fucked
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

What is he now, 2 years older? Been playing in a mickey mouse league on mega bucks, thanks to his brother, and probably hasn't been putting in the hard yards in training. He can't be premier league standard surely. So its a no from me.
BUT!!! Just think if he did come back, and Payet as was rumoured, and both played up front with Haller we'd have the most miserablest, sulky 3 cunts going. :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Him and his cunt of a brother can both fuck off.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:07 am What is he now, 2 years older? Been playing in a mickey mouse league on mega bucks, thanks to his brother, and probably hasn't been putting in the hard yards in training. He can't be premier league standard surely. So its a no from me.
BUT!!! Just think if he did come back, and Payet as was rumoured, and both played up front with Haller we'd have the most miserablest, sulky 3 cunts going. :D :D
ok, based on what you know and see, which of the three would you have being given 1 compulsory choice.

1.The lazy one?
2. The sulky pie eater who stopped playing second time around
3. The greedy one. ( and lets face it, there arent many footballers who dont think of their pockets.) and you can only presume as to his fitness and i bet hed run more than number 1.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:52 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:07 am What is he now, 2 years older? Been playing in a mickey mouse league on mega bucks, thanks to his brother, and probably hasn't been putting in the hard yards in training. He can't be premier league standard surely. So its a no from me.
ok, based on what you know and see, which of the three would you have being given 1 compulsory choice.

1.The lazy one?
3. The greedy one. ( and lets face it, there arent many footballers who dont think of their pockets.) and you can only presume as to his fitness and i bet hed run more than number 1.
Assuming he was back to prem fitness , Arnie

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

As good as he was for us, didn't show us any loyalty, why should we show him any.
A step backwards in my eyes and a potential camp devider.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:52 am

1.The lazy one?
I reckon number 1. Couple of times when we seemed to have played to his strengths he's found the back of the net. Maybe he wouldn't be a lazy sooky git if he got the service. He's a one touch finisher not a target man. But thats just me who has to admit to only seeing highlights this season and not watching a full 90 minutes.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’s probably all bollocks anyhow

But isn’t that always our fucking problem resigning our fucking has beens
We never look forward same ole same ole

Probably because we’ve always been run by pricks with no vision or ambition.