Arnautavic

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Arnautavic

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:59 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:43 am

How is signing ANY 32+ year old player building ANYTHING Clay ?
Moyes has already proved he’s full of shit , the young and hungry bollocks lip serving the fans and then getting that useless cunt from Watford.
He’s an arsehole crawling jock cunt who’s just grateful to have a job cos he knows nobody else will have him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see your point but I totally agree with Clayton,. Moyes is the manager and while he is he must be the one to call the shots. He is the one who ultimately will succeed or fail and so he must be allowed to pick and choose who he wants within his budget.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:13 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:07 am What is he now, 2 years older? Been playing in a mickey mouse league on mega bucks, thanks to his brother, and probably hasn't been putting in the hard yards in training. He can't be premier league standard surely. So its a no from me.
BUT!!! Just think if he did come back, and Payet as was rumoured, and both played up front with Haller we'd have the most miserablest, sulky 3 cunts going. :D :D
Did not exemployee fella state that Haller was well liked at the club and is by all accounts a really nice and friendly chap?
That ex employee bloke is so full of himself he was probably referring to himself when he said he was well liked at the club as is a nice friendly chap. ;) ;)

whu

Post by whu »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:00 am
JayK wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:59 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see your point but I totally agree with Clayton,. Moyes is the manager and while he is he must be the one to call the shots. He is the one who ultimately will succeed or fail and so he must be allowed to pick and choose who he wants within his budget.
fuck moyes whiskey - reverting to type, the negative cunt

had easy ride as has ground out a few points and fans focus is corrupt board

no way does our points tally reflect our season, been a bit lucky - my view
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Arsehole lucky 17 points tops we should have

Moyes yes man sully stay up that's the remit
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

whu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Good, bad or indifferent the manager has to be allowed to go for the players he wants.

Even if he’s a cunt. :(

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:02 am
Flairon wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Did not exemployee fella state that Haller was well liked at the club and is by all accounts a really nice and friendly chap?
That ex employee bloke is so full of himself he was probably referring to himself when he said he was well liked at the club as is a nice friendly chap. ;) ;)
Perhaps he is. 😆
Flairon

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Don't think Moyes is negative , but has always looked like he is far to cautious/scared to use all of his best attacking options , he prefers to err on the side of caution .
Agree , though many fans wouldn't that our points total has not reflected our season , and that we have been rather lucky at times , but then again you could say we have been unlucky as well .
Anyone who is old enough to remember Moyes time at Everton will remember he was no different there , he got the nickname Dithering Dave for a reason , he even managed there to get players out of position , and got lucky with formations and slotting players in .
But do you think we could do better , what manager in his right mind would want to come and work under GSB ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:56 am

Don't think Moyes is negative , but has always looked like he is far to cautious/scared to use all of his best attacking options , he prefers to err on the side of caution .
Agree , though many fans wouldn't that our points total has not reflected our season , and that we have been rather lucky at times , but then again you could say we have been unlucky as well .
Anyone who is old enough to remember Moyes time at Everton will remember he was no different there , he got the nickname Dithering Dave for a reason , he even managed there to get players out of position , and got lucky with formations and slotting players in .
But do you think we could do better , what manager in his right mind would want to come and work under GSB ?
That question is one that never seems to be answered. Which speaks volumes imo.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Flairon wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:02 am

Perhaps he is. 😆
Well he definitely has a voice for print media!
#fuckqatar2022

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

I loved Arnie, but he has burned his bridges so badly they are obliterated.

That and he is 32, loaded up on cheap knock off sugary drinks. We will not be getting the same player.