Wtfs gone wrong with this site

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Wtfs gone wrong with this site

Post by 9898 »

papawhisky wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:09 pm I moved away from Blackburn many years ago and as a result I rarely got to watch them live even before the virus hit. I can't lie that the lack of the matchday experience had a profound effect on my passion as a fan. I still regard myself as a Rover but am I really a true fan anymore?
The site figures dwindling has correlated with the virus.You lose the passion of the live experience and you lose interest in general. Add to that the many that were already disillusioned with the owners before the virus and it was inevitable that there would be a decline in traffic.
If/when normal matchdays resume I would expect the site usage to be bolstered.
Load of shit.
Blackburn fan has no idea what West Ham fans are thinking.
Go post on Fred Dibnahs site or something.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Can't remember if I posted something similar a few months ago or a pm to someone but it does seem like its the same handfull of posters who are keeping the site alive.
Personally I don't reckon it has anything to do with the shit stirrer, you either take the bait and get sucked in or you don't. Bit different if it gets personal with pm's I suppose but why would that keep posters away from the main site? There definitely is a general malaise about most things while the rona is still around and having a boring bug eyed bloke in charge only adds to it. :shock: :D . Thats not supposed to be the 'shock' smilie. Its the closest one to a boring bug eyed jock.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:37 pm Can't remember if I posted something similar a few months ago or a pm to someone but it does seem like its the same handfull of posters who are keeping the site alive.
Personally I don't reckon it has anything to do with the shit stirrer, you either take the bait and get sucked in or you don't. Bit different if it gets personal with pm's I suppose but why would that keep posters away from the main site? There definitely is a general malaise about most things while the rona is still around and having a boring bug eyed bloke in charge only adds to it. :shock: :D . Thats not supposed to be the 'shock' smilie. Its the closest one to a boring bug eyed jock.
You are right,nothing to do with Numbers,even though we have had a few run ins with him.Been nothing malice though..

If anything,he puts a bit of energy into the site.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:37 pm Can't remember if I posted something similar a few months ago or a pm to someone but it does seem like its the same handfull of posters who are keeping the site alive.
You are right,nothing to do with Numbers,even though we have had a few run ins with him.Been nothing malice though..

He talks shit just to get noticed and i bet he wanks himself stupid if some silly cunts reply to his shit. Cant think people dont come here coz of him though. Newmarkets right just ignore the prick dont stop posting yourself.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 am

Glad to hear that you don't mind him Tel. Have a gander at the caption thread :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

The evidence is piling up.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

9898 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:19 pm
papawhisky wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:09 pm I moved away from Blackburn many years ago and as a result I rarely got to watch them live even before the virus hit. I can't lie that the lack of the matchday experience had a profound effect on my passion as a fan. I still regard myself as a Rover but am I really a true fan anymore?
The site figures dwindling has correlated with the virus.You lose the passion of the live experience and you lose interest in general. Add to that the many that were already disillusioned with the owners before the virus and it was inevitable that there would be a decline in traffic.
If/when normal matchdays resume I would expect the site usage to be bolstered.
Load of shit.
Blackburn fan has no idea what West Ham fans are thinking.
Go post on Fred Dibnahs site or something.
Football fan of a club with disliked owners has no idea how football fans of a club with disliked owners feel?

You really must try harder.

There are many similarities between the two clubs and the fan bases. But as a lifelong hammer you already know that of course.

Haribo

Post by Haribo »

I've not posted for probably about a year although I still look at the posts as I'm always interested - if it wasn't for the subject I probably wouldn't ever have posted again.
The reason I stopped was because of a personal comment by you know who. I guess most people would not think much of it but I lost my mother when I was relatively young after she had suffered from cancer for a number of years and I can't accept comments that reference her although most people wouldn't worry about it I didn't think I needed to put myself in the way of that kind of thing.
I actually think that the country has become much more aggressive since Brexit and I feel that this type of language encourages it. Call me old fashioned if you like but at my age I'm kind of entitled! I don't like politicians who don't take responsibility for what they do and say and I think it sets a bad example and would not have happened even 10 years ago.
Anyway I've had my say, I'll still keep looking in every so often, lets hope for a much happier New Year, and we can stay in the top half this year.

Post by 9898 »

Haribo wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:47 pm I've not posted for probably about a year although I still look at the posts as I'm always interested - if it wasn't for the subject I probably wouldn't ever have posted again.
The reason I stopped was because of a personal comment by you know who. I guess most people would not think much of it but I lost my mother when I was relatively young after she had suffered from cancer for a number of years and I can't accept comments that reference her although most people wouldn't worry about it I didn't think I needed to put myself in the way of that kind of thing.
I actually think that the country has become much more aggressive since Brexit and I feel that this type of language encourages it. Call me old fashioned if you like but at my age I'm kind of entitled! I don't like politicians who don't take responsibility for what they do and say and I think it sets a bad example and would not have happened even 10 years ago.
Anyway I've had my say, I'll still keep looking in every so often, lets hope for a much happier New Year, and we can stay in the top half this year.
Looked in after the match and saw this pearler.

What a total and utter cunty post.
Firstly, to reference a personal tragedy to a post on a football forum is just the work of an utter cunt. I would not have any idea about you Mother (very sorry to hear BTW) and this is a fucking football forum. It's not the real world FFS.
You stopped posting because I called you out about posting with an agenda. You ran away as you got found out.

Now for the most pathetic part of your post.
Using emotional blackmail to try and get me banned. How pathetic and transparent.

As for ' I actually think that the country has become much more aggressive since Brexit and I feel that this type of language encourages it. Call me old fashioned if you like but at my age I'm kind of entitled! I don't like politicians who don't take responsibility for what they do and say and I think it sets a bad example and would not have happened even 10 years ago..' - Grow a pair. Best go comb your Barbies hair to calm you down.

Fuck me. Get the 'big man' to ban me - if you can get him out from behind his settee where he's been hiding since I called him out to reply to a post about Mods being made to look silly.. Like I care. It's a shit site.

Over and out and account deleted due to this site being utter shit.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😁

Have you logged back in yet?

One thing we do agree on, its not the real world on here just a bunch of middle age cunts, making out they are interesting (not me, obviously)
Covid in the Boardroom