Merry Christmas from Hammers United.

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Merry Christmas from Hammers United.

Post by prince of wales »

As 2020 draws to a close we reflect on what has been a truly terrible year .Covid has seen some of us lose loved ones,others have been very ill, and financial hardship is now a reality for many of us,London going into Tier 4 for Christmas will prevent many of us spending this special time with the ones we love..

The West Ham family has come together.more than ever.Many fans have contributed to the Bobby Moore fund,Isla Caton and the The Irons Supporting Foodbanks initiative..Many unsung heroes have worked extremely hard for all 3 causes..-Well done all.
The club,manager and players conrtributed to the foodbanks and this was much appreciated.
We have also seen the Help a Hammer initiative and Neil Taylor’s Hammers for Work & Support page. More great work and I doff my cap to those concerned.

Watching our beloved Hammers ,albeit on TV, gives us a welcome respite and 90 minutes when we can try and forget our problems and cheer on our team.We have seen a welcome good start to the season with plenty of goals and positive results.The club did not invest sufficiently in the transfer window leaving us with gaps in the squad but David Moyes,his management team and the players have responded magnificently and brought some cheer to us in these difficult times.

Hammers United continues to strive towards a new Independent Supporters Committee engaging in meaningful dialogue with the club.-Significant progress has being made.
At the same time we continue to call for new ownership.-We arranged a peaceful protest in March with 8500 answering the call..When the pandemic is over and the time is right we aim to double that number at the next mass protest.

Those of you who are members please help us by spreading the word and by encouraging your West Ham friends and family to join us..-Those who are not members please check out our website and facebook page and if you like what you see please consider joining.

On behalf of Hammers United I wish all West Ham fans a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.Family is most important to all of us, but West Ham United is our second great love, so lets wish for a successful new year for our beloved club.-An FA Cup win would be nice.

Up The Ammers!

God bless you all.

Paul(Bubbles).
(Chairman) Hammers United.
www.hammersunited.com

Newmarket

Re: Merry Christmas from Hammers United.

Post by Newmarket »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:07 am As 2020 draws to a close we reflect on what has been a truly terrible year .Covid has seen some of us lose loved ones,others have been very ill, and financial hardship is now a reality for many of us,London going into Tier 4 for Christmas will prevent many of us spending this special time with the ones we love..

The West Ham family has come together.more than ever.Many fans have contributed to the Bobby Moore fund,Isla Caton and the The Irons Supporting Foodbanks initiative..Many unsung heroes have worked extremely hard for all 3 causes..-Well done all.
The club,manager and players conrtributed to the foodbanks and this was much appreciated.
We have also seen the Help a Hammer initiative and Neil Taylor’s Hammers for Work & Support page. More great work and I doff my cap to those concerned.

Watching our beloved Hammers ,albeit on TV, gives us a welcome respite and 90 minutes when we can try and forget our problems and cheer on our team.We have seen a welcome good start to the season with plenty of goals and positive results.The club did not invest sufficiently in the transfer window leaving us with gaps in the squad but David Moyes,his management team and the players have responded magnificently and brought some cheer to us in these difficult times.

Hammers United continues to strive towards a new Independent Supporters Committee engaging in meaningful dialogue with the club.-Significant progress has being made.
At the same time we continue to call for new ownership.-We arranged a peaceful protest in March with 8500 answering the call..When the pandemic is over and the time is right we aim to double that number at the next mass protest.

Those of you who are members please help us by spreading the word and by encouraging your West Ham friends and family to join us..-Those who are not members please check out our website and facebook page and if you like what you see please consider joining.

On behalf of Hammers United I wish all West Ham fans a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.Family is most important to all of us, but West Ham United is our second great love, so lets wish for a successful new year for our beloved club.-An FA Cup win would be nice.

Up The Ammers!

God bless you all.

Paul(Bubbles).
www.hammersunited.com
And a merry xmas to you too Paul .

Every true Hammer wishes you and your committee the best of luck going forward and congratulations on the progress you have made on our behalf .

I’d like to personally thank you in particular.
Without your great sacrifice at that Burnley game there would not be even the slightest ray of light at the end of that tunnel that most of us can see creeping through , no matter how small it is at the moment.

I will continue to urge the team on from afar and fuck the board .

Moyes OUT !
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:07 am As 2020 draws to a close we reflect on what has been a truly terrible year .Covid has seen some of us lose loved ones,others have been very ill, and financial hardship is now a reality for many of us,London going into Tier 4 for Christmas will prevent many of us spending this special time with the ones we love..

Up The Ammers!

God bless you all.

Paul(Bubbles).
www.hammersunited.com
Yeah come a long way since that first meeting in the Edward...well done mate..
Merry Xmas... :D

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A crying shame this virus has fucked up the momentum to apply pressure on the two cunts.
However keep the faith that one day we will be rid of the Vermin whether from protest or other means

We can only hope

Merry Christmas to all at Hammers Utd and to all Hammers everywhere.
Onwards and Upwards
whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:18 pm A crying shame this virus has fucked up the momentum to apply pressure on the two cunts.
However keep the faith that one day we will be rid of the Vermin whether from protest or other means

We can only hope

Onwards and Upwards
whufc_crest
Fucked up the momentum my arse. The virus only seems to kill old fuckers. Case rested m'lud.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:04 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:18 pm A crying shame this virus has fucked up the momentum to apply pressure on the two cunts.

We can only hope

Onwards and Upwards
whufc_crest
Fucked up the momentum my arse. The virus only seems to kill old fuckers. Case rested m'lud.
Cockroaches and them two wrong uns being the exception to the rule
Overruled .