Michy Batshuayi

Chat about anything football related here!
West Ham Sim

Michy Batshuayi

Post by West Ham Sim »

We all know we had bids turned down for Lacazette and Bacca but would everyone like to see our board go all out for Michy Batshuayi ? Great goal scorer young and hungry and won't want to be Kanes understudy at the spuds :lol:
Think he would be a awesome marquee signing.! Coyi

blackcountryhammer

Re : Michy Batshuayi

Post by blackcountryhammer »

I agree,would be a good signing and he's only 22 so plenty years ahead of him and decent goal scoring record

LeeWHU88

Re: Michy Batshuayi

Post by LeeWHU88 »

I'd rather spend big money on a 22 year old who has bags of potential and time ahead of him to adjust to the English league with time rather than spend £19m on a 29 year old who, if he flops, would be a disaster.

I haven't seen him play but the amount we've spent scouting Marseille, we probably know more about them than we do our own club :D so the club know what they're getting.

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

going to the yids apparently

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Welcome to forum you two!

Think CH is right about going to white Hart Lane but I actually hope us or Everton throw down a bigger bid (should we make him our priority) to play chicken with Levy, he does not like paying more than he should so he will have to open the cheque book or let him go to one of us!

I do not know enough about him but as Lee said, our scouts have probably had a season ticket there this season!

West Ham Sim

Post by West Ham Sim »

cockneyhammer wrote:going to the yids apparently
You think they will pay out for Lacazette as well as Batshuayi ? I don't think Levy will pay out for both .
Either one of them would be awesome signing for us and both would thrive of Dimitri service.
Exciting times been a hammer . :D

cybersheep

Post by cybersheep »

Out of the 2 id have batty as he knows payet an thats gotta be a plus.i wouldnt say no to eigther though

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

redhammer wrote:Welcome to forum you two!

Think CH is right about going to white Hart Lane but I actually hope us or Everton throw down a bigger bid (should we make him our priority) to play chicken with Levy, he does not like paying more than he should so he will have to open the cheque book or let him go to one of us!

I do not know enough about him but as Lee said, our scouts have probably had a season ticket there this season!
Funny you said that, the same thought instantly occurred to me when I got to the going to the yids a few posts up.

Let's at least make the interfering overgrown child pay more than he would have wanted. Yes I know what goes around comes around but he won't stop no matter.

I was also thinking that we differ from the Chelskis and City's of this world in the sense we are chancers when it comes to buying players. To date we have Sakho, Payet, Lanzini and possibly Samuelson who might not have seen the light of a PL stadium had it not been for the gamble ( or maybe Henrys good eye.) unlike the City's who go for bigger fish.

So going by above reports it might be a win win. We get him or the spuds pay more.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

robelliott17

Post by robelliott17 »

Michy Batshuayi would be my first choice because of the Payet link and his age. If we get him and he comes good, he could lead our line for years to come. It would be a signal of intent. We are not the richest club in for him but we could more or less guarantee him first team football (injuries/form dependant of course) which he's not going to get at Spurs (Kane)

West Ham Sim

Post by West Ham Sim »

robelliott17 wrote:Michy Batshuayi would be my first choice because of the Payet link and his age. If we get him and he comes good, he could lead our line for years to come. It would be a signal of intent. We are not the richest club in for him but we could more or less guarantee him first team football (injuries/form dependant of course) which he's not going to get at Spurs (Kane)
goodpost:)
I'm with you all the way ! Think with Payets and Lanzini service Batshuayi would cause carnage. Come on Mr Sullivan splash the cash. :lol: