Surprising West Ham Statistic.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Surprising West Ham Statistic.

Post by terrya1965 »

We have the second best Home record this season.Only Liverpool better us.

Ibbyham

Re: Surprising West Ham Statistic.

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 pm We have the second best Home record this season.Only Liverpool better us.
Hope to keep it going as our home form is getting better and better since we moved there in 2016 and hopefully no more 4-0 or 5-0 drubbing from big teams that has done so in recent years. Hope to keep it going WITH THE FANS.

Since we moved there, we won 32, lost 30, and drew 19, scored 112 and conceded 120 so we need a couple of big win to make our goals more positive than the negative. I record every home matches at London Stadium.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Could it be that no supporters at the ground is the secret to our upturn.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:23 am Could it be that no supporters at the ground is the secret to our upturn.
I was wondering that myself. Sometimes to so called twelfth man just happens to be playing for the opposition.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:23 am Could it be that no supporters at the ground is the secret to our upturn.
I think it's been a massive factor.
Quite a few didn't want, and probably still don't want Moyes, so the first sign of a shit performance and the knives would be out.
Same for the more vocal GSB out brigade, they would be creating a different feel.
Don't get me wrong, I want the cunts out, but I'm sort of dreading the downturn in fortunes which will inevitably come at some point.
Have enjoyed most of what I've seen this season, and like the team spirit.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Apart from the obvious no pressure from our own
No away fans spurring the opposition on is a massive boost.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

That is pretty negative from you lot.I don`t think things are perfect,but blimey,it`s a lot better than it was.

I think it`s down to a few things.

The signings of Bowen,Soucek and Coufal.These players give there all.

The fitness of the players.
Since the arrival of coaches, Nolan and Pearce,we now have a team that don`t look out on their feet after 90 minutes.

We only actually lost one game with fans in the stadium v Burnley and that was unfortunate.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:49 am That is pretty negative from you lot.I don`t think things are perfect,but blimey,it`s a lot better than it was.

Since the arrival of coaches, Nolan and Pearce,we now have a team that don`t look out on their feet after 90 minutes.

We only actually lost one game with fans in the stadium v Burnley and that was unfortunate.
Think you're getting confused mate. There were no fans in the stadium when we lost to Burnley in July. I agree with what you say about the signings but I do think people have a point. Our fans aren't the most patient bunch are they ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 am
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:49 am That is pretty negative from you lot.I don`t think things are perfect,but blimey,it`s a lot better than it was.

Think you're getting confused mate. There were no fans in the stadium when we lost to Burnley in July. I agree with what you say about the signings but I do think people have a point. Our fans aren't the most patient bunch are they ?
Yeah,your rightWhiskyman..For some reason,I thought it was before Covid.It`s been a peculiar year.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Plus Moyes was well on the way to turning things around long before Pearce joined up again .
Bring back Jonathon !