West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 am
JayK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:25 pm I think Villa had won all their away games too so I’m not worried about that stat. I also think we were up against a trickier and in form player in Grealish than what Man Utd have to offer.
I got us down for a draw in this one. Moyes never beats the big 6 remember.....or very very rarely anyway
If we are going to take out the title this season Jay, we have to start by beating the top 6 more often than not.
😂😂😂😂😂
COYI!!!

deanox

Post by deanox »

This is a betting mans question.
If and I think we can beat the mancs this weekend what are the odds the Norwegian dwarf to get fired next week?
I don’t know much about book making but I make it odds on
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It's going to be a close call this one. The fact that they've played mid-week with what appears to be a strong line up, might just give us the edge we need.
The thing that worries me is how much of the ball Villa had on Monday, we looked fucked. Man Utd are far more dangerous with their forwards if we let them play.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:09 am This is a betting mans question.
If and I think we can beat the mancs this weekend what are the odds the Norwegian dwarf to get fired next week?
I don’t know much about book making but I make it odds on
They'll have to make their move soon imo. Pochettino isn't going to wait forever. ;)

Personally think it's more likely they'll fire him if they screw up in Leipzig and go out of the CL.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t believe why Pochettino wasn’t installed end of last season.
Hope they’re not eyeing fucking bug eyes for a return
;)

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

does anyone think Cavani will miss the game with the ban?

cant see it myself but wondered what anyone else thought, would be good if his did :D

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dagger wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:48 pm does anyone think Cavani will miss the game with the ban?

cant see it myself but wondered what anyone else thought, would be good if his did :D
It would be better for us if he missed the game. But tbh although I'm probably in the minority I think it's fucking stupid that a post made to a friend, who as I understand it was the person the "offensive word" was referring to can result in a bloody ban. Some people need to stop wringing their hands in horror everytime they are "offended" by something they don't approve of and grow some bloody bollocks. Fucking snowflake faggots,.

There, that should get me ay least three matches. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Strange old bunch them Sarf Hamericans old Maradona was often referred to as the shitty little black kid from the slums.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Our run of good fortune has to come to an end sometime, if the mancs play anything like their second half performance v the saints they will kill us.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:17 pm
Dagger wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:48 pm does anyone think Cavani will miss the game with the ban?

It would be better for us if he missed the game. But tbh although I'm probably in the minority I think it's fucking stupid that a post made to a friend, who as I understand it was the person the "offensive word" was referring to can result in a bloody ban. Some people need to stop wringing their hands in horror everytime they are "offended" by something they don't approve of and grow some bloody bollocks. Fucking snowflake faggots,.

There, that should get me ay least three matches. ;)
He had to apologise for using the term negrito in a text mssg to a pal...he would have really blown the wind up the FA skirts had he used the lusty term nigger, which is economically one letter shorter and would have been my first choice, had I been in his shoes with his mind