Arsenal

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Arsenal

Post by terrya1965 »

Do you think that if Arteta wouldn't have won the FA Cup in August,he might be getting the boot today?

Since Aubameyang's goals have dried up,they have been crap.For the players they have,they have been dreadful.They hardly score a goal.We SHOULD have beat them too.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Arsenal

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No matter how shit they are always seem to turn us fucking over the cunts.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It won't happen, but I'd love to see them go down.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I bloody tipped Le Arse to be there or thereabouts for the title come next May. :lol:

Arteta's got them set up all wrong, that squad shouldn't be 14th in the league. How Lacazette can't get a game is beyond me since I reckon he's about good enough to walk in to any side in the PL and playing up top alongside Aubameyang in a 2 is a no brainer for me really.

Their midfield is unbalanced (something we know about all too well) and unproductive. Throw in a bit of Luiz and the getting more and more inconsistent Bellerin and they'll more than likely be challenging for 10th rather than 1st come the end of this season.

Ahh well..

Fuck 'em. :D
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 pm I bloody tipped Le Arse to be there or thereabouts for the title come next May. :lol:

Arteta's got them set up all wrong, that squad shouldn't be 14th in the league. How Lacazette can't get a game is beyond me since I reckon he's about good enough to walk in to any side in the PL and playing up top alongside Aubameyang in a 2 is a no brainer for me really.

Their midfield is unbalanced (something we know about all too well) and unproductive. Throw in a bit of Luiz and the getting more and more inconsistent Bellerin and they'll more than likely be challenging for 10th rather than 1st come the end of this season.

Ahh well..

Fuck 'em. :D
Quite how it is a shock to anyone there that Luiz can be a liability is beyond me.