When is our mate back?

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: When is our mate back?

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:35 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Think he got banned mate.
Terry, the original Numbers was banned, the new numbers is one of us, a forum member, a West ham fan, trying to impersonate a cunt, which in my eyes makes him an even bigger cunt.....but who is he..... ;)
It terry i tell yah, its terry, despite all his protestations, the numbers speak for themselves.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Terry, the original Numbers was banned, the new numbers is one of us, a forum member, a West ham fan, trying to impersonate a cunt, which in my eyes makes him an even bigger cunt.....but who is he..... ;)
My suspicious and imaginatively fertile brain is working overtime now Andy. You say he is a forum member. This suggests, does it not, inside information.? Yet you claim not to know who HE is. Yes, your use of the masculine gender further suggests a greater knowledge than you are prepared to confess to.

Furthermore you say he is, and I quote a West Ham fan trying to impersonate a cunt. You know very well it is very easy for us to impersonate cunts. This post of mine is, amongst many others, absolute proof of this. In fact there are some who do not even need to impersonate the genre as they wear the label quite openly.

Should it ever come to light that "Numbers" is fluent in Portuguese and posts from an IP address which can be traced back to somewhere in the Amazon basin your secret will be out good sir.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

If you lot haven't worked out who the NEW ###s is then you deserve it to be keep being mugged left right and center.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I like sticking something in a conversation...to move things along..spark a reaction..I try it with the political stuff sometimes,but
don't like a deliberate wind up,don't see the point...

Anyway the art of a wind up is for the person being wound, to not realize they are being "Got at".Like said I just don't
enjoy or get it,but it is fun turning the tables,when you see it happening,I'll admit..Winder becomes the Windee.... :lol:

This person is as subtle as Bull in a China shop...so it's not a wind up,it's just funny,makes me smile anyway...so thats fine..

Free world,Free Forum...say what you want.....just no personal shit....

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:51 am

It terry i tell yah, its terry, despite all his protestations, the numbers speak for themselves.
Tbh Eskimo,I am not that type of person.I'm too honest for my own good.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:21 am If you lot haven't worked out who the NEW ###s is then you deserve it to be keep being mugged left right and center.

But having said that, and I have supported him more than once, the new numerical one does bring something to a forum that apart from game days definitely needs spicing up.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:55 am

My suspicious and imaginatively fertile brain is working overtime now Andy. You say he is a forum member. This suggests, does it not, inside information.? Yet you claim not to know who HE is. Yes, your use of the masculine gender further suggests a greater knowledge than you are prepared to confess to.

Furthermore you say he is, and I quote a West Ham fan trying to impersonate a cunt. You know very well it is very easy for us to impersonate cunts. This post of mine is, amongst many others, absolute proof of this. In fact there are some who do not even need to impersonate the genre as they wear the label quite openly.

Should it ever come to light that "Numbers" is fluent in Portuguese and posts from an IP address which can be traced back to somewhere in the Amazon basin your secret will be out good sir.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may be a cunt, but not that bigger cunt.. :roll: ...as to spout absolute bollocks about players, just to get a reaction from forum members.....it was just a hunch ......."he" ( I use he because he writes like a he).....has suddenly got the proper use of the English language, the old numbers just didn't have a fucking clue, the new numbers has a good insight in the history of West Ham and past players which suggests he is actually a fan .......the old numbers knew absolutely fuck all about our history....which gives me to believe he is actually a West Ham fan......just this...... :D :D

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

I say "take a knee" for him and see if he'll come back then. :)

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm Hope he had lost his password to sign here, the better.

All he want is ATTENTION. and right now he want everyone to attention for him so that he will feel IMPORTANT.
That what I think......and you will received another numbers coming up........
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.