Derby County

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Derby County

Post by mkhammer »

Think was/is def someone sniffing around...problem is this shit of a thing going round at moment,has made any plans
someone had take a back seat...how long is it gonna be around..etc...
Think anyone that comes in for us ,would want control of stadium and some of the surrounds, parkland etc,makes things more
complicated.
Deals can be done,with any future potential profits taken into account ,so maybe don't have to wait till 23...

Also maybe a nice winning side might please any buyers.......cos a fuckin losing shit side aint doing nothing.....
So CL Spot Davy boy ..might just clinch a deal for us..... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:59 pm Think was/is def someone sniffing around...problem is this shit of a thing going round at moment,has made any plans
Think anyone that comes in for us ,would want control of stadium and some of the surrounds, parkland etc,makes things more
complicated.
Deals can be done,with any future potential profits taken into account ,so maybe don't have to wait till 23...

Also maybe a nice winning side might please any buyers.......cos a fuckin losing shit side aint doing nothing.....
A good point. But given the fickle nature of football fans in general if by some miracle, we achieved a CL spot or even a Europa League one I would bet a decent sum of money a decent number amongst the fan base would revert to Isn't it great to be owned by fans mode.

Bloody hell do I wish it was possible to dredge up some of the sycophantic shit about them that was posted on the old site 11 years back. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:11 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:59 pm Think was/is def someone sniffing around...problem is this shit of a thing going round at moment,has made any plans
complicated.

A good point. But given the fickle nature of football fans in general if by some miracle, we achieved a CL spot or even a Europa League one I would bet a decent sum of money a decent number amongst the fan base would revert to Isn't it great to be owned by fans mode.

Bloody hell do I wish it was possible to dredge up some of the sycophantic shit about them that was posted on the old site 11 years back. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah Mate,one of my fav sayings..I use far to much.... :lol: Catch 22 situation....if we'd been knocking round top 8,
couple Euro qualis in there,since the move..we'd be looking at a whole different situation..but we're not...

Personally tho I would still want them to........Do One.............not wanted them here since day one,my dislike of
one of them goes back before any Irons involvement.....it's not Gold..little clue.. :lol:

And have no time for an over rated CEO.....

It says something when I want a Bloody Foreign Soft Drinks Company to own us rather than a Bloke that was born
and raised opposite the Boleyn...

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

why does it never happen to us we really can not be that attractive

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:18 pm why does it never happen to us we really can not be that attractive
Cos the dwarfs don't want to sell until 2023 when that 20% sell-on clause expired.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.