More Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: More Rice

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:59 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 am

Genuinely loves it don't he....... :D

His buddy got one as well...Great story how they both come thru together and reach the top table...
Yes. It was.

That Foden is some player as well. I knew he was highly rated by Pep but he looked the nuts last night and a very pacy and aggressive attacker. Just what England need.
Yeah...Foden is brilliant..Grealish as well...always thought he was a little overated,little bit of a diver,but he 's winning
me over...

Dec,Foden,Grealish Kane...Cracking selection of FBs...makings of a side shouldn't be struggling to much...
Gotta sort the CHs out tho....Dier,Maguire....not for me...Strange how Maguire was pushing up,and Dec sitting back
yesterday......Seems like he wanted to be the Hero...not sure I like the bloke much...

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

h69 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:59 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 am

Genuinely loves it don't he....... :D

His buddy got one as well...Great story how they both come thru together and reach the top table...
Yes. It was.

That Foden is some player as well. I knew he was highly rated by Pep but he looked the nuts last night and a very pacy and aggressive attacker. Just what England need.
Just a pity that Southgate seems afraid to start with him when we’re playing stronger sides as he likes to go more defensive.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Praise indeed coming from this , usually anti-West Ham , Cunt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -team.html
Bring back Jonathon !