Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Noni

Re: Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Post by Noni »

Another win, congrats to whufc_crest

Hopefully we are looking more at the mid table this season, rather then the bottom. I'm sick and tired cleaning my underwear after a match.

:D

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm ...Moyes is getting it done....hopefully 4/5 more games,we'll start to play a more expansive game,more
variations..
Do you reallly believe that ?

Why 4 or 5 games time ? Why not today ?...or next week ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:25 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm ...Moyes is getting it done....hopefully 4/5 more games,we'll start to play a more expansive game,more
variations..

Indeed, and surely the time to start that is against a Fulham & Sheff Utd.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm
To show he is happy with us and to bring other players to connect with him.
What do you mean happy with us ? As long as our manager is getting the best out of him ( which I don't think he is ) and he is scoring I am going to be happy with Haller , he doesn't have to be smiling to do that .
Pretty sure if the players are to connect with each other they would have done it already at the training ground and in their time away from the pitch .
As long as he keep on supporting and giving us success. I am now happy that he is doing OK and hope he will play a lot of parts of the games this season.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I just hope all the paperwork etc is in order for all the players, dont want those blunt cunts suing us when they go down...have we paid the Haller money ? ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

This game is one we would have lost a year ago.Maybe,we do lack a bit of entertainment at this moment in time,but one thing about us,we have a bit of steel in our game.It is something we can build on.Whatever anybody says about Sheff Utd,they always make it difficult for you.Liverpool,City and Arsenal only beat them by the odd goal this season.

No doubting, we do lack that bit of quality without Antonio.We can do it though.Just look at the Wolves and Leicester results?

Let`s just be happy with the 3 points.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:25 pm
variations..

Despite us doing as good as we ever done ..for a while anyway,some of you guys still aren't happy...I'll be honest,not to sure why..
seems to be that it's cos we're keeping the same system..a 3/5 thing...which I do get,should be able to switch it round a bit.
I just think at the moment,while we're hard to beat,make the most of it, get the points in the bag,so come Xmas time,
hopefully we're where we are now 8th or so...15/18 points away from a Relegation spot,and can play without constantly
looking behind us..watching how everyone else is doing..need to move away from that shit,creates to much pressure.

I'm always saying I want us a bit more creative...my post says that,but prepared to wait,slowly implement it...
I don't know what moyes is doing wrong at the moment,I really don't...he's building a team...people on here were
saying Peller needs 2 years and a 100 mill a year spend.....Moyes is sposed to do it in 2/3 months on £50...... :lol:
Thats just not fair...
He's pissed me off don't worry...treatment of Anderson was terrible...giving him a minute here and there...
some off his substitutions have left me cursing....but whatever he is doing is slowly working,we cant deny that.

Anyway,think we're OK to watch...some nice stuff at times.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

I just couldn't wake up early enough to watch this on my day off.

But does this prove that Benrahma was a Sullivan signing?

And did Antonio get a slap for spouting off on social media?

Very happy for Haller, I hope he can push on.

I'm still not quite sure what to think about Moyes, but we have 6 pts from two games which old West Ham would no way would have, so I'm happy with that.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:27 pm He's pissed me off don't worry...treatment of Anderson was terrible...giving him a minute here and there...
some off his substitutions have left me cursing....but whatever he is doing is slowly working,we cant deny that.

Anyway,think we're OK to watch...some nice stuff at times.
I have another take on Anderson. I think Moyes thought he wasn't putting in the effort on the training pitch when clearly most of the others were. I think putting him on the subs bench was a warning which he didn't heed, so he got shipped out. A clear message to everyone else. Look at the way Lanzini has reacted and the effort he's putting in now.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Sean bean's reached Watford.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.