Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:51 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:31 am No wins for Sheff Utd, you know what’s coming.
Under the West Ham of the last 4 or 5 years,but this team has a bit more grit about them.They can dig in and frustrate the blades.If Antonio plays.we`ll win it.
Agreed.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Fab
Czech mate2 El General Bambi on grass Scouse Carlos King Arthur
Basmati Bonds Czech mate 1
Arjen Bowen Goal of the month winner Bananrama
Ivorian lampost

Go for it, unleash The Beast after an hour when it's still 0-0, 3-0 Hammers

redhillammer11

Post by redhillammer11 »

cant see nothing here but a win for the chets :D

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Confident we'll win by a couple ....with or without Micky...

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 am Confident we'll win by a couple ....with or without Micky...
Can't believe how any fan would think we would lose this match , all because we have done so well of late , and our so called history would predict a lose against a weaker side .
Does not the way we have played and been managed of late deserve us to be confident in our own ability and not some imaginary or fabricated idea named the West Ham Way .
Personally cannot see us losing the match , and I am not a glass half full type of fan , not really a glass-half-empty person either but will say it how I see it .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:29 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 am Confident we'll win by a couple ....with or without Micky...
Can't believe how any fan would think we would lose this match , all because we have done so well of late , and our so called history would predict a lose against a weaker side .
Does not the way we have played and been managed of late deserve us to be confident in our own ability and not some imaginary or fabricated idea named the West Ham Way .
Personally cannot see us losing the match , and I am not a glass half full type of fan , not really a glass-half-empty person either but will say it how I see it .
I think it's because if every season we won the games which, in the fans' eyes, we "should win" we would be chasing the lesser European places , not fighting against relegation most years.

But we don't win those games as often as we should hence the underlying pessimism. Hopefully you'll be proved right but it's something that's plagued us for years and will take more than a handful of what we all agree are very good performances to allow most of us to forget our history of underachievement.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:44 pm

I think it's because if every season we won the games which, in the fans' eyes, we "should win" we would be chasing the lesser European places , not fighting against relegation most years.

But we don't win those games as often as we should hence the underlying pessimism. Hopefully you'll be proved right but it's something that's plagued us for years and will take more than a handful of what we all agree are very good performances to allow most of us to forget our history of underachievement.
Top post .

That’s why Clay :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Even the Bookies have us slight Favourites Mate............First time in an away game for about 17 Years I think..... :lol:

hamstew

Post by hamstew »

I am just glad or hope that the players and staff don't read the match threads and other threads on this forum with the amount of negativity and pessimism on here, by the way I fully understand the pessimism, I can be too at times but at the moment you have got to feel some what positive lately, we didn't slip up against Fulham (just!) and we dug in deep and worked hard and showed grit and determination and again tough to beat in that last game as we have done with the previous games, so it's not only the so called 'bigger, tougher' teams we can compete with but also, the so called 'smaller easier' teams as well, so far anyway.

Have faith.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

hamstew wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:59 pm

I am just glad or hope that the players and staff don't read the match threads and other threads on this forum with the amount of negativity and pessimism on here, by the way I fully understand the pessimism, I can be too at times but at the moment you have got to feel some what positive lately, we didn't slip up against Fulham (just!) and we dug in deep and worked hard and showed grit and determination and again tough to beat in that last game as we have done with the previous games, so it's not only the so called 'bigger, tougher' teams we can compete with but also, the so called 'smaller easier' teams as well, so far anyway.

Have faith.
I would like to feel that if any players did read this forum, or others, and picked up some negativity that it may just inspire them into a sort of "I'll show those cunts" mentality rather than feel sorry for themselves worrying because the wheels have come off so many times before.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?