Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A satisfying 3points against these cunts.

Onwards and upwards.

palerider

Post by palerider »

While all you moaning minnies slag him off, I alone have always said what a great player Haller is.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:06 pm While all you moaning minnies slag him off, I alone have always said what a great player Haller is.
:o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Sometimes you have to win ugly.

Happy to dispose of them pricks.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Pleased with that result even though the game was poor. Away to the blunts is a horrible, horrible fixture and it's good to get it out of the way with a win. We were never going to look particularly good today as we're simply not set up to break down behind the ball teams. Hopefully we can be more expansive against a more fluid Villa next time out with Antonio available and perhaps a start for Benrahma.

I'm taking the positives from today because usually we make bottom of the table teams and teams without a win in ages look like CL winners, so a couple of insipid 1-0 wins against these teams is a definite improvement on the stuff we've been served up with for the past few seasons. Maybe being really glass half full here but on another day it could have ended up 3 or 4 -1 to us and things wouldn't have looked half as laboured.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Court case coming.

And Sean Bean is beginning his march to Westminster tomorrow.

Advice is to socially distance but sex with your whippets has been given the green light.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Nice to see they have taken the wheels off Freddys chair.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Castiron wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:50 pm Fuck me , I give up with this Popeyed manager , he has no idea how to manage . Moyes OUT .
An away win, up to 8th, Moyes out 😂
I agree, he is going to have to start mixing it up soon, but fuck me did you see our start?.
You’re right what you say mate

It’s just SO fucking frustrating when you know exactly how things are going to pan out , and you know exactly what Moyes is going to , or in his case NOT do no matter what .
It’s even more frustrating when I want to say a half decent team would have caned us today ... but I can’t because we’ve already disproved that theory .

God I detest Moyes :lol: :roll:
Bring back Jonathon !

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:28 pm
I agree, he is going to have to start mixing it up soon, but fuck me did you see our start?.
You’re right what you say mate

It’s just SO fucking frustrating when you know exactly how things are going to pan out , and you know exactly what Moyes is going to , or in his case NOT do no matter what .
It’s even more frustrating when I want to say a half decent team would have caned us today ... but I can’t because we’ve already disproved that theory .

God I detest Moyes :lol: :roll:
He hasn't had to change much. The team that he has put out has performed for him so far. They seem to like him.
I am surprised Benrahma didn't get a run out today, but we got the win again, all be it ugly.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Clayton wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:50 pm Fuck me , I give up with this Popeyed manager , he has no idea how to manage . Moyes OUT .
Give Moyes and the coaching staff their due we are fitter , defensively better and more organised , but without Antonio up top we look slow and ponderous going forward . Yes up to 8th and down to 14th pretty smartly I should think .
I agree our start was diabolical yet we lost our easiest match , and should have actually done better against Arsenal and Fulham even Liverpool and Man City , but due to Moyes poor management skills or stubbornness , he really doesn't like to try and win a match or try and change it when his tactics are not working .
Last edited by Clayton on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.