Haller

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Haller

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:50 pm Hope he doesn’t come back with fucking jet lag.
How would you know the difference?
My point exactly.

h69

Post by h69 »

BCHammer wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:13 pm Scores on his international debut

Been there for 5 mins and their manager figures out how to make him work.
He scored against Madagascar FFS.....it is the premier league he cant handle...he is not mobile enough for our league but against those world class Madagascar defenders I am sure he was sublime.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 pm

He scored against Madagascar FFS.....it is the premier league he cant handle...he is not mobile enough for our league but against those world class Madagascar defenders I am sure he was sublime.
Good film though.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Good film though.
Got rid of Melman to Newcastle and Gloria went back to Turkey. Marty is at Man Utd and got the whole team to match.

Alex has to be Arnie, they kept him happy by feeding him sushi :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Good film though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Good film though.
Madagascar 5 (For Fucks Sake)....the Prequel... :lol:

Towie

Post by Towie »

He is more than good enough for the premier league, it is our system that does not suit him.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:44 pm

He is more than good enough for the premier league, it is our system that does not suit him.
If that is the case, we could have bought a traffic cone and saved a fortune. I have yet to see any evidence he is good enough to be honest. Ive seen more mobility and energy in a lampost.

Maybe if the opposition start buying players from Madagascar then he will shine....a bit like Gervinho also in the team with him....what a player he was at Arsenal.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

h69 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 pm If that is the case, we could have bought a traffic cone and saved a fortune. I have yet to see any evidence he is good enough to be honest. Ive seen more mobility and energy in a lampost.

Maybe if the opposition start buying players from Madagascar then he will shine....a bit like Gervinho also in the team with him....what a player he was at Arsenal.
Show me the lampost?

In all seriousness, don't buy into the crowd mentality, have look at him properly. We know he hasn't got the pace of others but his hold up play and his positioning in the box is really good. As for chasing down the ball he could improve but he's no better or worse than Arnie who got no such criticism.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

hd1 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:35 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 pm If that is the case, we could have bought a traffic cone and saved a fortune. I have yet to see any evidence he is good enough to be honest. Ive seen more mobility and energy in a lampost.

Show me the lampost?

In all seriousness, don't buy into the crowd mentality, have look at him properly. We know he hasn't got the pace of others but his hold up play and his positioning in the box is really good. As for chasing down the ball he could improve but he's no better or worse than Arnie who got no such criticism.
Ahhh---but Arnie did that thing that's SOOOOO important to some fans. You know the thing where a player faces the crowd and waves his arms up and down like some demented duck flapping it's wings in an attempt to get the fans to make a bit more noise. It's presentation, not substance. But it seems to matter to some.

FFS I'm old enough to remember the liability that was John Moncur. Because he ran around kicking opposition players he managed to get quite a cult following amongst the fans. Despite the fact he was a total liability on the field, giving away countless free kicks because of his stupid antics.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?