Haller

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Haller

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:39 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Please please please tell me you ain’t had a dabble on that possibility 🙈😂
Paying 100/1. Way, way too short.

Soucek 500/1 is a much better bet . ;)
That’s crazy. Soucek more likely to get hatrick than Haller
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:44 am Seb...

Please Please Please ...get a Hat Trick Sunday... PLEASE......... :lol:
Might do..... :lol:

Nah ,would just love to see the comments on here,if he had a blinder...god knows he owes us one...

My Next "Dabble" :lol: Cracks me up that word,,FNY.....might be Arthur to stick one in,he's getting a bit adventurous lately...

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Might do..... :lol:

Nah ,would just love to see the comments on here,if he had a blinder...god knows he owes us one...

My Next "Dabble" :lol: Cracks me up that word,,FNY.....might be Arthur to stick one in,he's getting a bit adventurous lately...
Would be a shock for sure, but he just needs the service IMO.

Great word. Can dabble in anything, the word fits 😆

Arthur to notch aint a bad shout tbh, but no more than 1
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Just play well, move around, create problems for the defenders and contribute more to the team for 5 or 6 games in a row and I will forgive him.

Doesnt need a hattrick

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Just play well, move around, create problems for the defenders and contribute more to the team for 5 or 6 games in a row and I will forgive him.

Doesnt need a hattrick
Yes Mate ...have always tried to stay on board with him...and said play him till the Sheff Game,so very much in last chance
saloon for me.....gutted ,was really excited when we got him...looked perfect for us...
Would prefer him with Antonio in same team...but doesn't get away from fact,he should be able to be a problem
for defenders on his own......Good Players can adapt..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Doesnt need a hattrick
Can't disagree with that tbh. I didn't think his performance against Fulham was any worse than most out there that day. We were prett6y crap overall and haller didn't get any kind of service or support,. I'm not saying his performance was acceptable. It wasn't. But neither were a lot of others out there that day.

There is a player in there, as he proved at Frankfurt. But that player is not suited to the role we are playing him in. And imo that isn't his fault.

MK has touched on it in his post but he and Antonio as an attacking spearhead worked very well when it was tried last season. Against Southampton I think it was.

Guarantee that if we don't win Sunday he'll be the one scapegoated though.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am

Doesnt need a hattrick
Can't disagree with that tbh. I didn't think his performance against Fulham was any worse than most out there that day. We were prett6y crap overall and haller didn't get any kind of service or support,. I'm not saying his performance was acceptable. It wasn't. But neither were a lot of others out there that day.

There is a player in there, as he proved at Frankfurt. But that player is not suited to the role we are playing him in. And imo that isn't his fault.

MK has touched on it in his post but he and Antonio as an attacking spearhead worked very well when it was tried last season. Against Southampton I think it was.

World Loves a Scapegoat mate....UK Especially....and us ..Well........................ :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Doesnt need a hattrick

Yes, he was no worse than others v Fulham but when did he last have a decent game ? Top players can indeed adapt or at least make themselves a nuisance. He is more suited to German football IMO as Chicharito was to be honest and really is not suited to our type of game....ditto Anderson.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

hope he drops Haller and plays Ben

front three of him Bowen Fornals would be good IMO unless Antonio is a starter that is
think Haller will be in the blunts defence pocket especially if we don't put crosses in

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Yes, he was no worse than others v Fulham but when did he last have a decent game ? Top players can indeed adapt or at least make themselves a nuisance. He is more suited to German football IMO as Chicharito was to be honest and really is not suited to our type of game....ditto Anderson.
The last game I can recall him playing anything like an acceptable standard was the home game against Southampton just before the shutdown, when he played as part of a front two alongside Antonio. A system which worked well that day.

Giving the bloke some benefit I don't think he's played too often since then, at least certainly not full games. Something of a catch 22 of course when performances, even in short cameos, don't justify an extended run in the team.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?