The divers and cheaters

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The divers and cheaters

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:27 pm I'd love to kick that Dianna Ross looking cunt up the minge.
What’s Avit ever done to you you Cunt ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Part and parcel of the game now unfortunately. No manager is looking when one of his players dives/ cheats but is eyeball locked on when an opposition player dives/ cheats.
And all us fans have slowly became the same. They're divers/cheats but not our boys, as we cheer the penalty being taken.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:51 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:27 pm I'd love to kick that Dianna Ross looking cunt up the minge.
:lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:51 am
😂😂😂
COYI!!!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:03 am Part and parcel of the game now unfortunately. No manager is looking when one of his players dives/ cheats but is eyeball locked on when an opposition player dives/ cheats.
And all us fans have slowly became the same. They're divers/cheats but not our boys, as we cheer the penalty being taken.
I'd be saying the same if it was one of ours. Lanzini dived a couple of seasons ago, I slated him then and I'd slate him now. I fully expect Moyes to take stern action if one of ours does it as he hates it so much :roll:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Funny how all the "Big Successful"Clubs do it and use it...likes of us don't...and we win fuck all...touched on it before..
Man City up there with the worst...Cheats introduced to PL 10/12 years ago gave them a Leg Up,Mainly from the Big
Bucks foreign players they got in....Remember Carvalho took it to another level,there was a dive against us I remember,
just in MF...never seen anything like it...Klinsman was an amateur compared...Spuds use it now..aint got em to far tho... :lol:

Wengers Arse would use it,but not so Cynical,don't think he liked it much....mind you he never saw it.... :lol:

F.in detest it...but you wanna win, be successful ......Gets me they still get away with shit,despite 50 Cameras reviewing
every poss angle..

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Castiron wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:06 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:03 am Part and parcel of the game now unfortunately. No manager is looking when one of his players dives/ cheats but is eyeball locked on when an opposition player dives/ cheats.
I'd be saying the same if it was one of ours. Lanzini dived a couple of seasons ago, I slated him then and I'd slate him now. I fully expect Moyes to take stern action if one of ours does it as he hates it so much :roll:
I remember the Lanzini one & thought it was harsh as he dove over the challenge in front of him, so as to avoid contact. Now if you want our serial diver, look at Antonio, not that he often gets the call like the Egyptian bog brush, it’s not for lack of trying!
#fuckqatar2022

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:15 am Funny how all the "Big Successful"Clubs do it and use it...likes of us don't...and we win fuck all...touched on it before..
Man City up there with the worst...Cheats introduced to PL 10/12 years ago gave them a Leg Up,Mainly from the Big
Bucks foreign players they got in....Remember Carvalho took it to another level,there was a dive against us I remember,
just in MF...never seen anything like it...Klinsman was an amateur compared...Spuds use it now..aint got em to far tho... :lol:

Wengers Arse would use it,but not so Cynical,don't think he liked it much....mind you he never saw it.... :lol:

F.in detest it...but you wanna win, be successful ......Gets me they still get away with shit,despite 50 Cameras reviewing
every poss angle..
Not an invention of the big bucks foreigners mate. I'm old ebough to remember Francis lee, who perfected the art. The joke that did the rounds at the time was that he was really a Chinese bloke called Lee Won Pen. More recently look no further than Michael Owen. I remember in a World Cup match, think it was against Argentina, he won a penalty and was hailed as a national bloody hero.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:54 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:15 am Funny how all the "Big Successful"Clubs do it and use it...likes of us don't...and we win fuck all...touched on it before..

every poss angle..
Not an invention of the big bucks foreigners mate. I'm old ebough to remember Francis lee, who perfected the art. The joke that did the rounds at the time was that he was really a Chinese bloke called Lee Won Pen. More recently look no further than Michael Owen. I remember in a World Cup match, think it was against Argentina, he won a penalty and was hailed as a national bloody hero.
Yeah remember him,least he had a soft landing on the muddy pitches,poor guys now have to perfect the diving forward role...
or the total collapse sniper shot..... the foot drag is a tricky one to master.
Salad Def prefers the Sniper shot method...
Back in the day the Belly Flop method as perfected by Lee was quite big..... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:54 pm

every poss angle..
Yes it was against the Argies but that obviously doesn't count after the hand of God malarkey.

Other than that it's a sneaky Johnny Foreigner thing that no stout British fellow would dare think about, no sir. Frannie Lee didn't actually dive but fall over as back in the day it was common practice to go onto the field after 10 pints of Red Barrel, not like today's namby-pamby snowflakes and their controlled diets.

I didn't get to be top scorer for Old Barkabbeyans in the Green Shield Stamps Essex League Division 2 by turning my nose up at a large doner and chips after a session in the Royal Oak on a Friday night.