Struggling to do this for much longer

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Struggling to do this for much longer

Post by Whiskyman »

I'm tempted to ask if anyone really cares. But technically isn't the mid point of the season when everyone has played 19 games.?

Otherwise it gets a bit fuzzy, like the "Working class/ Middle class" thing. At what point does someone move from being working to middle class, or when does early season become mid season or mid season become late season ? And just as some people are categorised as upper middle or lower middle class, can we also have early mid season or late mid season ?

Football used to be so simple. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:48 pm I'm tempted to ask if anyone really cares. But technically isn't the mid point of the season when everyone has played 19 games.?

Otherwise it gets a bit fuzzy, like the "Working class/ Middle class" thing. At what point does someone move from being working to middle class, or when does early season become mid season or mid season become late season ? And just as some people are categorised as upper middle or lower middle class, can we also have early mid season or late mid season ?

This might help clarify mate.....

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

h69 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:30 am
Shortshanks wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Don't talk ridiculous. There is early season and late season and by anyone's understanding mid season means just that i.e the period mid Dec until mid Jan approx. It certainly wouldn't be early Nov by most people's reasoning
Link ? :lol:
https://www.premierleague.com/news/708141?sf191351060=1

Even later than I thought kickimmuts :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:48 pm I'm tempted to ask if anyone really cares. But technically isn't the mid point of the season when everyone has played 19 games.?

One of the classic comedy sketches. :lol:

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

"But technically isn't the mid point of the season when everyone has played 19 games.?"

Exactly but unfortunately it falls around Xmas when most people are on holiday and they didn't want to stop then as the crowds for a lot of clubs are bigger and there's the FA Cup to fit in. Got a couple of good streaming sites BTW if you want them :) I can post them on the other thread.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:03 am "But technically isn't the mid point of the season when everyone has played 19 games.?"

Exactly but unfortunately it falls around Xmas when most people are on holiday and they didn't want to stop then as the crowds for a lot of clubs are bigger and there's the FA Cup to fit in. Got a couple of good streaming sites BTW if you want them :) I can post them on the other thread.
Cheers. Keep those streaming sites coming mate. Looks like a lot of people are interested in the topic. I'm probably a mug for continuing to pay for the Sky/BT services but it's always handy to have the streaming sites to hand.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:01 am
mkhammer wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Fork Handles.............. :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:22 am

That’s the all time best
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Different program but similar genre, my favourite of all time is the Monty Python election night spoof.

Although I bloody love this version. Didn't realise the Russians had a concept of elections.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mo ... &FORM=VIRE

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Different program but similar genre, my favourite of all time is the Monty Python election night spoof.

Although I bloody love this version. Didn't realise the Russians had a concept of elections.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mo ... &FORM=VIRE
They prob thought that was a genuine news report..... :lol: ....mind you does remind me of whats happening in the
States at the moment....and some of ours come to that..

Used to watch Montys with my old man ....he looked at me one time tears streaming down his cheeks...and said..
Why the fuck am I laughing at this shit....always stayed with me..

This Parrot has ceased to be,he is no more,he's expired........................................... :lol: