West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:50 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Fur burger? :lol:
Fuck Tel, how old are you?! I haven't heard that one in years!
Old enough to have eaten a few . :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:18 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:37 pm

I'm not getting this "last chance" mullarkey at all. I've been reasonably impressed with our form this season, apart from the Newcastle game of course.

Our best 2 performances were against Leicester who, although I can't understand it, people are raving about, Moyes tactics showed up Brenda's limitations, and Wolves, both currently in the Top 6.. We should have got a point against the reigning champions, did get one against the runners up and the club who are currently third in the league. And most people, including me, thought we were the better side against Arsenal in a game which, had we been able to finish, we'd probably have won fairly comfortably.

Honestly don't see what there is to grizzle about tbh. And they call Spurs fans fickle. :lol:
Steady on Whisky,bit to much positivity there mate.....been hitting the Glenfiddich a bit early...... :lol:
I'm more confident of some sort of result now that Fulham have registered their first win. Pretty much an away banker if they'd still been looking for their first 3 points. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:04 am
mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Steady on Whisky,bit to much positivity there mate.....been hitting the Glenfiddich a bit early...... :lol:
I'm more confident of some sort of result now that Fulham have registered their first win. Pretty much an away banker if they'd still been looking for their first 3 points. ;)
These are giddy times for us, performances of many of this squad have been of a consistent quality & gives me hope, even without Antonio, that we can get points from these next few games. Couple of good buys in Jan & I’m about ready to keel over!!
#fuckqatar2022

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Just had a squiz at the Brighton v Burnley match as it's PPV. Picked it up easily - foreign commentary obviously but the players names are the same. I'm using Android Live Football Stream HD from the Google play store.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:46 pm Just had a squiz at the Brighton v Burnley match as it's PPV. Picked it up easily - foreign commentary obviously but the players names are the same. I'm using Android Live Football Stream HD from the Google play store.
I watched a bit of too. Last 20 minutes. Absolutely fucking shit. I'd draw the curtains if Burnley were playing on my lawn tbh. I got an English commentary stream (it was the usual BT one I think) via Super Sport Channel 3, which is usually the football channel on that particular station.

For anyone that's interested this is a list of stations showing tonight's game.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3756 ... vs-fulham/
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

On paper,one of the easiest games of the season.But this is West Ham ;)

Tbf,the players that we have brought in since February have a different attitude of those signed in the past.Think we will take all 3 points,but won't be a walk in the park though.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:58 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:46 pm Just had a squiz at the Brighton v Burnley match as it's PPV. Picked it up easily - foreign commentary obviously but the players names are the same. I'm using Android Live Football Stream HD from the Google play store.
I watched a bit of too. Last 20 minutes. Absolutely fucking shit. I'd draw the curtains if Burnley were playing on my lawn tbh. I got an English commentary stream (it was the usual BT one I think) via Super Sport Channel 3, which is usually the football channel on that particular station.

For anyone that's interested this is a list of stations showing tonight's game.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3756 ... vs-fulham/
Thank you sir , I just pulled out the english commentaries for the Ppv thread funnily enough .
FYI tonight’s game is on :-

Optus sports
BEIN sports HD 2 (and I think 12)
SUPERSPORT PL
Peacock tv
DAZN

Oh and BT sports box office :lol:

All in English I believe .
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Shame we're tucked up down the bottom still,bit undeserved ,but points don't lie,bit misleading for us at moment tho...
considering who we've played...not having the run here and there.

Pretty certain Scottie Parker can turn Fulham round,they're not a bad side,hoping to get him here one day.

We should have to much for them..not an easy game but we should win...2-0 or so...clean sheet would be good ,so settle
for a 1-0er

I'm just on the win today...1.9 ..pretty good odds really....we're playing well at home against a weaker side.

Gonna have a Bet on Soucek netting,hopefully start getting forward bit more now the tough games are over...
have a little one on Dec as well...bit of fun...he gets the ball on halfway line..looks up for a pass..I'm like...fuckin shoot.... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:43 am Shame we're tucked up down the bottom still,bit undeserved ,but points don't lie,bit misleading for us at moment tho...
considering who we've played...not having the run here and there.

Pretty certain Scottie Parker can turn Fulham round,they're not a bad side,hoping to get him here one day.

We should have to much for them..not an easy game but we should win...2-0 or so...clean sheet would be good ,so settle
for a 1-0er

I'm just on the win today...1.9 ..pretty good odds really....we're playing well at home against a weaker side.

Gonna have a Bet on Soucek netting,hopefully start getting forward bit more now the tough games are over...
have a little one on Dec as well...bit of fun...he gets the ball on halfway line..looks up for a pass..I'm like...fuckin shoot.... :lol:
Fuckin shoot 😂😂😂
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Why is it I feel more nervous when we play the likes of Fulham, than I am when we play a top 6 team.

Have a feeling we will come out more and get turned over by them. I guess I just don’t trust Moyes yet.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.