Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Post by 9898 »

Watched Lanzini goal over and over.
First time I've got goosebumps about anything West Ham in a long, long time.
The man who scored it. What he's been through. The way he reacted after scoring ( people say he doesn't care!!!).
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Didn't see that coming. After 17 minutes I was starting to think a record score was on the cards. Obviously, and quite rightly, Lanzini's going to get all the press attention but a word of praise for Yarmolenko. Antonio had probably his least effective game since his switch to central striker but Yarmolenko gave us more mobility and a bit of unpredictability.

And given my recent forecasting I am happy to predict defeat in our next 2 matches. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

So pleased for Lanzini, had such a tough time lately to score a worldy like that!

Team played fairly well today, tbf Tottenham were class to begin with but there was a fight about us, I felt 3-0 never reflected how we played, we just seemed to lack quality until the final moments.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Hildreth_1101 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:45 pm So pleased for Lanzini, had such a tough time lately to score a worldy like that!

Team played fairly well today, tbf Tottenham were class to begin with but there was a fight about us, I felt 3-0 never reflected how we played, we just seemed to lack quality until the final moments.
Though I've seen the highlights, I'm going to watch MOTD and find out what these stupid TV pundits say.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Noni wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:59 pm
Hildreth_1101 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:45 pm So pleased for Lanzini, had such a tough time lately to score a worldy like that!

Though I've seen the highlights, I'm going to watch MOTD and find out what these stupid TV pundits say.
The worst game analysis for quite some time,

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:36 pm Please, please.

Someone who knows how to access the videos of that mong spud get it done !
The mong hasn't posted....yet .......my good man, but........ his youtube site is benspurs21....and I am waiting with anticipation ......... :D

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

yah the article Danny Murphy did he may as well have posted a photo of himself licking Harry Kane's asshole.

Even said we never should have had a freekick but it was a blatent foul lol

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Hildreth_1101 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:27 am yah the article Danny Murphy did he may as well have posted a photo of himself licking Harry Kane's asshole.

Whatever anyone thinks of Kane he was absolutely class yesterday. Which makes our comeback even more of an achievement. No harm in recognising the ability of opposition players when it's deserved.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 am
Hildreth_1101 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:27 am yah the article Danny Murphy did he may as well have posted a photo of himself licking Harry Kane's asshole.

Whatever anyone thinks of Kane he was absolutely class yesterday. Which makes our comeback even more of an achievement. No harm in recognising the ability of opposition players when it's deserved.
Yep, he was. Both of his goals were unstoppable but am I alone in thinking that Fabianski's positioning was awful for the dog-eater's ?

The shot wasn't even in the corner.

Also. And it was mentioned on MOTD.

In a weekend where VAR once again reared it's ugly head. I've not seen such raw emotion from a team (and no doubt in pubs and homes across Essex and East London) when the equaliser went in.

Can you imagine the feeling if some dork at Stockley Park poured ice-cold water on it by deciding that a West Ham player may have been in Lloris' eye-line ?