Masuaku Injured

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Masuaku Injured

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t see what all the fucking fuss is about, bug eyes will stick with the same team against the Vermin.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

h69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:36 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am

I agree Johnson is ideal on the left ( actually looked better there then on the right ) . The problem is we do not have backup who can play as a LB . And what is with the raised eyebrows as far as not being young enough , I also said in one of my earlier posts that Johnson capable of playing on the left , but what you do not appear to understand is who covers Johnson ( he is our only option that appears to be up to the job at LB ) Cresswell isn't good enough , Masuaku can't , so that leaves Longelo , who looked more a Wingback . Hope you can now understand where I am coming from , I hope I have explained it adequately :roll: .
You asked what are the options....Cresswell can play LB whatever you may think of him, Johnson and Masuaku can play WB. Both can play LB as well. Those are the options. Go younger if we need another. Yes, we dont have three or four players in every position but FFS, who does :roll:
Obviously you have no understanding of what I am trying to say so I will leave it if you think our squad is good enough well done , I don't , obviously your stuck in a perpetual on your high horse attitude .

h69

Post by h69 »

Clayton wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:25 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:36 pm

You asked what are the options....Cresswell can play LB whatever you may think of him, Johnson and Masuaku can play WB. Both can play LB as well. Those are the options. Go younger if we need another. Yes, we dont have three or four players in every position but FFS, who does :roll:
Obviously you have no understanding of what I am trying to say so I will leave it if you think our squad is good enough well done , I don't , obviously your stuck in a perpetual on your high horse attitude .
I don't remember saying the squad was good enough, just that there were options at LB and when you asked what they were I wrote them down here (Cresswell, Masuaku, Johnson) before you get to the u23s. Not sure why your knickers are in a twist :lol:

Anyway, it seems that Masuaku is fit so its moot and the impending supposed disaster of us having noone to play there is averted.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Now there is another option.,.....Oggy has played left back.....so we could play Diop, Balbuena and Oggy.... ....or not.. :lol: :lol:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

h69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:27 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:25 pm
I don't remember saying the squad was good enough, just that there were options at LB and when you asked what they were I wrote them down here (Cresswell, Masuaku, Johnson) before you get to the u23s. Not sure why your knickers are in a twist :lol:

Anyway, it seems that Masuaku is fit so its moot and the impending supposed disaster of us having noone to play there is averted.
More of a thong man myself .

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 am Now there is another option.,.....Oggy has played left back.....so we could play Diop, Balbuena and Oggy.... ....or not.. :lol: :lol:
We could have a left side of Ogbonna, Cresswell, Johnson, Masuaku and even convince Yarmo to switch over to the left and then pray the oppo dont have a left winger :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:36 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 am Now there is another option.,.....Oggy has played left back.....so we could play Diop, Balbuena and Oggy.... ....or not.. :lol: :lol:
We could have a left side of Ogbonna, Cresswell, Johnson, Masuaku and even convince Yarmo to switch over to the left and then pray the oppo dont have a left winger :lol:
With a left flank like that we need to hope they don’t have a right winger as well :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:45 pm
h69 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:36 am

With a left flank like that we need to hope they don’t have a right winger as well
:lol: I'm sure Johnson will cover the rest.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

With the impending arrival of Benrahma, it gives us another left sided player that can get up and down the wing and provide more cover to the left back. I can even imagine having a 4-3-3 with Fornals, Rice & Soucek, sitting behind Benrahma, Antonio & Bowen at which point any of our less-than-ideal lbs would be comfortable.

Still if all these supposed signings come to fruition and we still haven't signed a lb, then I would hope that the worldwide scouting would be well underway right now for the Jan window. :lol:
#fuckqatar2022

Post by 9898 »

This blokes fucking shit.
Back to running down blind alleys with no end product.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."