And that was that

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

And that was that

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Well there you have it folks.
Out go wheelchair, and Cullen, fair enough, one had legs made of biscuits and the other well, we'll never know now, will we. Probably not at his age.
But they're off the wage bill anyway, money had to be paid to the ponce as far as I'm aware but undoubtedly will benefit the powers that be in the long run. Cullen was sold for a fee.
At this point it was looking grim for the stumpy parasite, that is until you go back to the sale of Diangana. Sold roughly for 12 mil plus a further 6 mil when he reaches puberty. By the time you take coufal's signing (5mil I think) the filth are still quids in, I think!
But then you take in to account the sale of our dear friend hughill and the irrepressible ajeti for the best part of 10 mil plus wages recouped and the sudden disappearance of our one time captain Winston Reid and his wages you'll find that money has been made for the shysters.
But never mind cos we bought soucek in instalments over the next 30 years!
All in all it's been a good day for them in their ivory towers, no one brought in and a couple moved on.
We did ask Chelsea for a loan of their 5th choice center back ( yeah like fuck we did) but he told us to go fuck ourselves apparently.
Which means our already unbalanced and small squad has been reduced further. A couple of injuries ( which we are prone to) and we are fucked.
But never mind, we can still loan someone within the next two weeks apparently.
I've heard there's a Geordie who'd just love to come back here when his injuries clear up 😁

Thoughts?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: And that was that

Post by JayK »

Like you say BB, A great window for the hated ones. Hardly surprising unfortunately but still frustrating all the same.

We'll get injuries, we'll struggle, we might we'll get 1 or 2 on January at the inflated prices. But don't worry, we're run by businessmen with football brains and the club at the heart of everything they do....coz they're fans of West Ham aren't they.

Hate is a very strong word and not to be used lightly, but I actually do hate Sullivan, the smarmy, lying, money grabbing little cunt.
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:54 am Like you say BB, A great window for the hated ones. Hardly surprising unfortunately but still frustrating all the same.

We'll get injuries, we'll struggle, we might we'll get 1 or 2 on January at the inflated prices. But don't worry, we're run by businessmen with football brains and the club at the heart of everything they do....coz they're fans of West Ham aren't they.

Hate is a very strong word and not to be used lightly, but I actually do hate Sullivan, the smarmy, lying, money grabbing little cunt.
I'm the same Jay, I absolutely detest the little cunt and the other two. Funny enough a good mate of mine who I spoke to earlier on, suggested a dose of covid would sort them out. Harsh, but I get his drift.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

But we are still in talks with Craig Dawson.

Meanwhile, the dwarf is taking his wallet out for a celebration Nando's tonight.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rice or Soucek get injured we are fucked.
Antonio gets his inevitable injury we are fucked.
We have Cresswell and Masuaku so we are fucked as any injury in central defence means a flat back 3 and a half.

Clearing out the deadwood is all well and good but not replacing any of it is a fucking crime.
Trying to lend and help to develop Chelsea’s 5th choice centre back ffs ... who wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole .
What a fucking Shitshow.

Good job that bug-eyed Scots Cunt doesn’t know what a Cup competition or a substitution is otherwise we might have needed a few more players .

If we manage to offload Anderson I make it a squad of 20 players including 3 fucking goalkeepers and Fredericks who will be out for weeks and is shit anyway.

Sullivan has asset stripped us to those famous bare bones and if it is the case of Moyes not being backed then the total recall looking cunt should resign if he has any balls but I fear any self respect he ever had disappeared a long time ago.

Craig Dawson ? You just know it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:13 am Rice or Soucek get injured we are fucked.
We have Cresswell and Masuaku so we are fucked as any injury in central defence means a flat back 3 and a half.

Clearing out the deadwood is all well and good but not replacing any of it is a fucking crime.
Trying to lend and help to develop Chelsea’s 5th choice centre back ffs ... who wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole .
What a fucking Shitshow.

Good job that bug-eyed Scots Cunt doesn’t know what a Cup competition or a substitution is otherwise we might have needed a few more players .

If we manage to offload Anderson I make it a squad of 20 players including 3 fucking goalkeepers and Fredericks who will be out for weeks and is shit anyway.

Sullivan has asset stripped us to those famous bare bones and if it is the case of Moyes not being backed then the total recall looking cunt should resign if he has any balls but I fear any self respect he ever had disappeared a long time ago.

I'm assuming Anderson will go.

And a bit of googling has given me some info. I'm not a follower of our yoof team but I'm told Nathan Holland is useful. But he's not featured in any of the league cup squads. Maybe he's injured. Don't know.

But with him, and including the following, who have featured.......

Ashby
Coventry
Longelo
Alese

I make it 26.

Dawson may make it 27.

Unless he chooses to stay in Watford's reserves.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The January transfer window opens in 10 weeks

The international break covers two of those

Two weeks left to sign players from lower leagues

Presumably the club think Moyes can get by with what he has and since he doesn't use substitutes ever, its just a bet against injuries

Keeping Rice and not signing Tarkowski has been the real bonus here

It's completely ridiculous but Moyes only needs a squad of 15 and 2 of those will be unused.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:54 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:13 am Rice or Soucek get injured we are fucked.

What a fucking Shitshow.

I'm assuming Anderson will go.

And a bit of googling has given me some info. I'm not a follower of our yoof team but I'm told Nathan Holland is useful. But he's not featured in any of the league cup squads. Maybe he's injured. Don't know.

But with him, and including the following, who have featured.......

Ashby
Coventry
Longelo
Alese

I make it 26.

Dawson may make it 27.

Unless he chooses to stay in Watford's reserves.
Those above listed are probably still here only because Sullivan wasn’t able to sell them.....
If any offer north of 1 million came in for any of them they’d have been out of the door too.
A fucking fire-sale.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

all about what your want and expect

don't like GSB but didn't like Brown either, so im contestant :roll:

would like us to play footie they way we are

have a go in all games
play or give a chance to
Ashby
Coventry
Longelo
Alese

and finish well clear of the drop

could work in our favour if we don't get injuries with a small squad
if we get injuries we may get a pleasant surprise with the youngster's coming in and doing well when needed

pie and a pint man myself
leave the prawn sarnies and dreaming of top teen to others

merrily we roll along roll along roll along.....

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

First team squad (and I use the term lightly)

Fabianski
Martin
Randolph

Cresswell
Balbuena
Ogbonna
Diop
Fredericks
Massuaku
Johnson
Coufal

Lanzini
Snodgrass
Noble
Fornals
Soucek
Rice

Yarmalenko
Bowen
Haller
Antonio

My thoughts

Assume Anderson has gone.

If we are going to play 3 at the back - we have 3 centre backs plus Cresswell - short
We have 2 decent centre midfielders - having got rid of 2 yesterday - short
We have 1 striker who would mean we have to change the way we have played so far and a converted winger who, when he gets injured, means we are fucked. - short
Our backup goalkeepers would struggle at Southend - pray

We are desperately short of a centre back, centre midfielder and a back up beast up front.

We have been relegated with better squads than this.