The up to date transfer deadline day thingy.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

The up to date transfer deadline day thingy.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

West Ham in bid for Dutch playmaker Willie dangle.

The fee said to be 20 sacks of Maris Piper spuds and 4 breast pumps has been offered to the stars 4th division side De cuntenoxen. It is now up to the diminutive 4ft 3 inch star to agree personal terms.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Re: The up to date transfer deadline day thingy.

Post by Ibbyham »

Steve Seddon who is currently on loan at AFC Wimbledon from Birmingham, could be a great asset for West Ham as he is a natural left wing-back and he was a star that kept AFC Wimbledon up Worth a punt and the Dildo brother will get him on a cheap loan.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Apparently Harry Redknapp will be in the Sky studios for the evening’s “entertainment”.
Perhaps they’ll roll in a nice Range Rover for him to sit in with the window wound down?
Maybe even throw a load of brown envelopes over the car seats for visual effect?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pale news has been told by a reliable source that Algerian centre-back Mustafa ben 'e Fit is in advanced talks over a last-minute £30 move to the ILS.

Currently playing with crack French outfit Racing Escargot, this would represent a coup for the Hammers as top clubs across Europe such as Aveley have been keeping tabs, but West Ham manager Wee Moyzie has given owner David Warf the green light.

Keep watching until 11 you Irons fans, this could go to the wire !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

8th tier Indian outfit sag aloo warriors are said to be attracting interest from West Ham for their 7ft 4 striker surinder catnappy. The 46 year old with over 20 goals in a career spanning 28 years is said to be very interested in moving to East London.

More to follow..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

Surinder Catnappy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's Relegation Roger when you need him ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

News just in...................

Siberian league 5 outfit FC Blatskipishy are said to be in advanced talks with West Ham over the sale of their centre back Petr bogstop. However the fee said to be a new trabant engine and 4 llamas falls short of the Siberians asking price of a 140 piece dinner service, 40 gallons of red diesel and a Persian rug

Don't go to sleep

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I can officially confirm we are confident of tying up a deal with German Regionalliga Nord outfit FC Hoffnungslos Uberklassig for their teenage midfield sensation Dieter Langsameralsnoble. The fee is reportedly a year's supply of Bockwurst and the dwarf will be granted membership to the exclusive Reeperbahn lap dancing club Streng Fur Zwerge.

We will however not see Langsameralsnoble in our colours just yet as he is being sent on a year's loan to Canvey Casuals who play in the Thames Estuary Development League, Division 2.

Exciting times indeed.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

A certain sky football presenter has been spotted getting out of a Bentley driven by a dwarf with cushions on the seats. The presenter was seen with what appears to be a white substance running down his chin.

#oneinthechops

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 pm A certain sky football presenter has been spotted getting out of a Bentley driven by a dwarf with cushions on the seats. The presenter was seen with what appears to be a white substance running down his chin.

#oneinthechops
🤣
COYI!!!