Could We See Another Leicester Season ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Could We See Another Leicester Season ?

Post by Whiskyman »

thomasswe wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am Its very early into the season but Everton look really good so far. They have a good squad that has been underperforming for a few years but now they have a really good manager in Ancelotti.

Rodriguez looks like a real catch.
Rodriguez, for the price they paid (? stole ?) for him could prove to be the bargain of the season. The problem Everton could have for a sustained challenge imo is overall strength in depth. Plus teams with iffy goalkeepers, and I think they have one, rarely challenge for titles.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

thomasswe wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am Its very early into the season but Everton look really good so far. They have a good squad that has been underperforming for a few years but now they have a really good manager in Ancelotti.

Rodriguez looks like a real catch.
Like the look of the transfer business Everton have made and now their stating eleven looks very good , one of the best . Though feel Coleman is not as good as he once was and Pickford is accident waiting to happen . And they have a very good bench .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:51 am
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:43 pm I put a bet on West Ham to win, Moyes will be our saviour and I will eat all my humble pies and mash :lol:
With plenty of liquor on the plate Ibbs. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Never had them.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Red Scouse by 10 I reckon...no one near them at moment....7-2 thing is a one off...3 huge deflections..unreal game ,
like the City hiding, wont happen again....Scouse gotta grind a few games out maybe at moment....
Henderson is Huge in the way they play.....thats their weakness if they have one,but they will slowly learn to play
without him...Milner should have started...but Klopp is trying to work Keita into that role,prob took Villa for granted
a bit...Adrians confidence could be fucked,looks like his gotta play 4 games or so...
But when Allison and Henderson are back...they'll be off again...catch us if you can....

City are way to beatable....Very Very good side...but never been a great one IMO...touched on it but never got there..
Cheats are still beatable as well..to many new players in take a while to knit together..

Thought Red Mancs would run City close for the 2nd spot,fuck knows whats wrong with them,looks like joining others
in a top 4 battle...

Arse will be battling for 3rd Easily...building a seriously good side now.......Partey could be icing on the cake for them
outstanding player....they gonna be hard to beat now....shame we didn't nick that one.

Everton look alright but top 8 or so for them....same for Wolves...

3 London sides seem a bit stronger this year Def...or is it 4..........................................................................Palace.... :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:37 am Red Scouse by 10 I reckon...no one near them at moment....7-2 thing is a one off...3 huge deflections..unreal game ,
like the City hiding, wont happen again....Scouse gotta grind a few games out maybe at moment....
Henderson is Huge in the way they play.....thats their weakness if they have one,but they will slowly learn to play
without him...Milner should have started...but Klopp is trying to work Keita into that role,prob took Villa for granted
a bit...Adrians confidence could be fucked,looks like his gotta play 4 games or so...
But when Allison and Henderson are back...they'll be off again...catch us if you can....

City are way to beatable....Very Very good side...but never been a great one IMO...touched on it but never got there..
Cheats are still beatable as well..to many new players in take a while to knit together..

Thought Red Mancs would run City close for the 2nd spot,fuck knows whats wrong with them,looks like joining others
in a top 4 battle...

Arse will be battling for 3rd Easily...building a seriously good side now.......Partey could be icing on the cake for them
outstanding player....they gonna be hard to beat now....shame we didn't nick that one.

3 London sides seem a bit stronger this year Def...or is it 4..........................................................................Palace.... :lol:
I said at the start of the season,Liverpool will finish outside the Top 2.They have been very lucky on the injury side,but now they got 2 or 3 key players out,you are seeing the result of that.Without the Kop behind them is having an effect too.

Yes,Liverpool may win it,but you saying,Liverpool will walk it..Naaah,not having that..MK,have a look at their form since lockdown and you will find the consistency has fallen from the last 2 years,especially conceding goals.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:08 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:37 am Red Scouse by 10 I reckon...no one near them at moment....7-2 thing is a one off...3 huge deflections..unreal game ,

in a top 4 battle...

I said at the start of the season,Liverpool will finish outside the Top 2.They have been very lucky on the injury side,but now they got 2 or 3 key players out,you are seeing the result of that.Without the Kop behind them is having an effect too.

Yes,Liverpool may win it,but you saying,Liverpool will walk it..Naaah,not having that..MK,have a look at their form since lockdown and you will find the consistency has fallen from the last 2 years,especially conceding goals.
Yeah you raise good points Tel...I agree...key players no Kop/support...but beaten Cheats/Arse.Leeds...scoring 9 goals..
Destroyed a good Arse side,up there with best they've played,with no Henderson..

Thats why said 10 instead of the 20 they won it by last year..... :lol:

Nah seriously will be a lot closer this year..just feel they're still far and away the best we have at moment..