The Disgraceful Treatment of Lanzini

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: The Disgraceful Treatment of Lanzini

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 am
h69 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:07 am

Spot on. Its disgraceful that Lanzini has lost his place to 6'4" British battering ram Pablo Fornals.
Thanks, you've made my point for me.
Forget that I know Fornals is shit.
Every poster on here has stated that Fornals is played in the wrong position and mis-managed. That enforces my opinion that Moyes doesn't know how to handle any player that is not the archetypal 6'4" British battering ram.

Thanks for your help.
And yet Fornals is providing the creativity for many of the goals we have scored since Lockdown so I am happy for him to continue playing there.
It is a bit like when he played Arnautovic in the wrong position moving him up front I guess. Maybe he should have left him on the wing like Bilic :roll:

Post by 9898 »

h69 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:33 am
9898 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 am

Thanks, you've made my point for me.
Forget that I know Fornals is shit.
Every poster on here has stated that Fornals is played in the wrong position and mis-managed. That enforces my opinion that Moyes doesn't know how to handle any player that is not the archetypal 6'4" British battering ram.

Thanks for your help.
And yet Fornals is providing the creativity for many of the goals we have scored since Lockdown so I am happy for him to continue playing there.
It is a bit like when he played Arnautovic in the wrong position moving him up front I guess. Maybe he should have left him on the wing like Bilic :roll:
I know you feel a bit of a silly Billy because I made you look like a numbskull with your last post ;) but don't make it worse.

Haller, Anderson, Lanzini, Noble, Diagana, Bowen, Massuaku, Yarmalenko, Ngakla, Cullen, Ajeti - Tell me who has been well managed by Moyes?
Not a question of good or not, but whether they have been managed well.

That will teach you for trying to be clever 8-)
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

9898 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:54 am
h69 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:33 am

I know you feel a bit of a silly Billy because I made you look like a numbskull with your last post ;) but don't make it worse.

Haller, Anderson, Lanzini, Noble, Diagana, Bowen, Massuaku, Yarmalenko, Ngakla, Cullen, Ajeti - Tell me who has been well managed by Moyes?
Not a question of good or not, but whether they have been managed well.

That will teach you for trying to be clever 8-)
Bowen, Massuaku, Antonio, Fornals, Soucek, Rice, Ogbonna, Johnson, currently. Previously, Arnautovic, Lanzini, Snodgrass and of those that have turned absolute dogshit performances of late, Anderson, Haller, Lanzini, I'd say he's managed them well by keeping them away from starting lineups.
#fuckqatar2022

h69

Post by h69 »

Shortshanks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:15 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:17 am Why hasn’t he asked for a transfer then ?
Probably one of the few who honours a contract. :lol: :lol: :lol: Embrace loyalty.
So would I if I was paid that much money weekly knowing no one wanted to buy me.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Yep the little Argie certainly knows who puts the Corned beef on the table.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Moyes gave him plenty of chances and he failed to take them

Also curious how many 6'4" British battering rams we have?

Antonio is 5'11 and Bowen is 5'9 - Rice is the closest at 6'1 but hardly a battering ram - all the other Brits are sacrificial lambs