Leicester City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Leicester City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:29 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:04 pm
Apart from being two tight fisted fucking wankers in charge and the ultra cautious manager it was a gamble they wasn’t prepared to take ,you win some you lose some only time will tell.
A hat trick today against a fucking clown keeper
We’ll see.
Not really a clown but he was shocking today. MOTD summed it up. The Dipper's high line fucked them and it's the worst I've ever seen VVD play. And with Mane not pressing their game is damaged.

But Watkins led the line perfectly. Good luck to him. There was never any chance of him going to West Ham even if the dwarf could have afforded him.
Adrian shocking ? How ? 75% to blame for the first goal obviously but the other 6 ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Thought he was 100% to blame for 1st goal and fairly feeble attempts at another couple. How though did a couple of those Villa goals get given to the Villa player when they were massive deflections and yet Soucek's against Wolves get given as an own goal ? Did he miss the ball with his head ?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Shortshanks wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:44 am Thought he was 100% to blame for 1st goal and fairly feeble attempts at another couple. How though did a couple of those Villa goals get given to the Villa player when they were massive deflections and yet Soucek's against Wolves get given as an own goal ? Did he miss the ball with his head ?
Thought the same myself. And tbh i thought Watkins third goal was more offside than the Leicester one, but thats VAR for you, and maybe my eyesight
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:44 am Thought he was 100% to blame for 1st goal and fairly feeble attempts at another couple. How though did a couple of those Villa goals get given to the Villa player when they were massive deflections and yet Soucek's against Wolves get given as an own goal ? Did he miss the ball with his head ?
It was largely down to him but Alexander-Arnold could and should have made a better attempt at recovering the ball. Wouldn't fault him for any of the others and I do agree with your point about own goals.

But if Alisson is going to be missing for a while Adrian isn't a good enough keeper for a CL and PL challenging side imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:32 pm
Thought the same myself. And tbh i thought Watkins third goal was more offside than the Leicester one, but thats VAR for you, and maybe my eyesight
I wouldn't have complained if the Leicester goal had been given and that's after watching VAR.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Shortshanks wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:32 pm

I wouldn't have complained if the Leicester goal had been given and that's after watching VAR.
I wouldn`t have either.

It should be an obvious offside,not half a centre metre.