Everton vs West Ham League Cup Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Everton vs West Ham League Cup Match Thread

Post by Rick_Deckard »

SNAFU.......

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:33 pm SNAFU.......
I keep seeing this ^ and all I can think of is that you were also at the Quo gig at the East Ham Granada circa 1974 ?

These were supporting .
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:55 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Rice looked like a fish out of water in the hour or so that I watched last night and had a nightmare all round.

Anderson looks great against league one oppo but as soon as anybody half decent shows up , oh dear.

Snodgrass , blessim , probably wouldn’t have been as ineffective had Soucek or Rice been alongside him in midfield , I like him and he doesn’t deserve the blame for that shit last night .
Moyes on the other hand , and that spineless Cunt Irvine (remember him at West Brom ???) ?

Well , his reasons for not using any subs were to “ protect the players for the weekend “ .

So why the fuck name them on the bench in the first place ???????

Was he not bothered about protecting Rice for the weekend ?
Or Balbuena ?
Or that other useless slowcoach Cunt Cresswell ?

They can’t be playing at Leicester then Using that logic .

I bet Noble plays though .

We moan about GSB but that Cunt Moyes and his bum chum Irvine are as bad if not worse.
Our Obergruppenfuhrer agrees it would seem ...
This is probably the case of David Moyes looking at the quarter final opposition and thinking "I'm not good enough to manage this"

so he didn't bother to try and rescue a 2-1 deficit and just accepted the loss - which is strange, because normally "winning" is what he does...

...and let's be honest, he had the last laugh - sat on the couch with the drinks trolley and blocking calls from those pesky idiots Irvine and Pearce

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:58 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:57 am Sullivan proves he dosen`t care for the fans.

Our fans would to have loved to have won it,but he wanted to look after his own pocket.

PL is what counts,nothing else.

"Well David,if you can finish in the Top 10,there is real money to be made.The cups mean nothing".

#GSB OUT
I must have missed that announcement
HD,he practically said it on Talksport last week.You know what I mean..Don't be so facetious.

We have no interest in the Cups.Since we have been at the so "Next level Stadium",we have reached one Quarter Final and we decided to play our reserves in that one.

THERE IS NOT ONE BIT OF AMBITION UNDER THESE C*NTS.It`s all about them and feeding their pockets.The best nights/days of my life have nearly all come in the Cups,but these people wouldn't understand that.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Can't understand why everyone's getting so worked up about last night tbh. It was the Mickey Mouse cup FFS. Spurs will probably end up winning it, Mourinho's bound to win either that or the F A Cup, their fans will large it up and we'll take the piss. Which is how it should be for that stupid fucking competition.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:01 pm HD,he practically said it on Talksport last week.You know what I mean..Don't be so facetious.

We have no interest in the Cups.Since we have been at the so "Next level Stadium",we have reached one Quarter Final and we decided to play our reserves in that one.

THERE IS NOT ONE BIT OF AMBITION UNDER THESE C*NTS.It`s all about them and feeding their pockets.The best nights/days of my life have nearly all come in the Cups,but these people wouldn't understand that.
No he didn't, stop being a fucking drama queen

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Made a change to lose to a decent side instead of being the lower leagues fucking bitches.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Also travelling fans haven’t had to suffer their time and money wasted watching can’t be arsed players and a clueless bunch of coaching staff.

Sullivan and Gold can go fuck themselves.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:01 pm HD,he practically said it on Talksport last week.You know what I mean..Don't be so facetious.

No he didn't, stop being a fucking drama queen
That`s one thing I'm not,a drama queen.I DETEST people like that.?My statement originally, was a bit of 'tongue in cheek'.

I don`t try and wind people up,I just say it,how I see it.That is the second time,you have tried to call me out?I don't try to analyse every word of post on here,like you do.If it makes you happy HD,then fine.

Good day to you.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 pm Can't understand why everyone's getting so worked up about last night tbh. It was the Mickey Mouse cup FFS. Spurs will probably end up winning it, Mourinho's bound to win either that or the F A Cup, their fans will large it up and we'll take the piss. Which is how it should be for that stupid fucking competition.
Think it's more about the mindset of the club. We see a glimmer of hope after the Arsenal and Wolves games and whilst I/we don't go overboard you actually look forward to a game like Everton who we all knew were going to put out a full strength side to see how much we have improved or not, only to find that Moyes puts out a joke midfield which is the area you need to be strongest. That's why people like me then come on here with steam coming out their ears and put forward their opinion a bit more forcefully than normal. I know Noble isn't "fucking useless" but he's just not good enough for the Pl because you have no chance without a reasonable level of pace. So why does our fucking useless manager (oops doing it again) keep doing it.