Sullivan on TalkShite....

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: Sullivan on TalkShite....

Post by hd1 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:07 pm Personally wouldn’t give that shitty radio station the time of fucking day ,full of cunts spouting bollocks.

Avoid.
I'd give Laura Woods 30 seconds

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

hd1 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:19 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:07 pm Personally wouldn’t give that shitty radio station the time of fucking day ,full of cunts spouting bollocks.

Avoid.
She is nicknamed "Tiger" and it's not because of any handicap...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm
hd1 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:19 pm
Not being aufait with the said female I've had to look her up and can confirm she is indeed a fine young wench.
She's missing a few things however, hairy knuckles, the odd toe, front teeth etc. She'd also have to be able to eat a chicken vindaloo washed down with at least 15 pints. And then have a rampant sex session with a quart of lube, 3 yards of rope a home made rack and a llama called Jim.
She'd also (although not quite a necessity) have to take the odd kidney punch and a James bond chop to the nape of her neck.
Other than that I'm sure she'd be perfect.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Avoid.
I think it's decent entertainment tbh. Particularly when the presenters open up the call in phone lines and all the Mr Angrys come on.

Recently it's been our Mr Angrys and, take it from me, unlike our team they can more than hold their own against the best when it comes to entertainment gold. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Always assumed woods like gash
Covid in the Boardroom

Post by 9898 »

jameskel wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:20 am Always assumed woods like gash
Don't think she's into short, balding Hornswaggles, mate. Sorry to break your heart.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:10 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm
Not being aufait with the said female I've had to look her up and can confirm she is indeed a fine young wench.
She's missing a few things however, hairy knuckles, the odd toe, front teeth etc. She'd also have to be able to eat a chicken vindaloo washed down with at least 15 pints. And then have a rampant sex session with a quart of lube, 3 yards of rope a home made rack and a llama called Jim.
She'd also (although not quite a necessity) have to take the odd kidney punch and a James bond chop to the nape of her neck.
I too had to google said bint,

And while I'd not be averse to a session with her involving a plastic paddling pool, nipple clamps, an industrial-sized vat of HP sauce and a ferret, she's not a patch on Natalie Sawyer.

I'd crawl a mile over broken glass to stick matches in that lady's turds.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:44 am

And while I'd not be averse to a session with her involving a plastic paddling pool, nipple clamps, an industrial-sized vat of HP sauce and a ferret, she's not a patch on Natalie Sawyer.

I concur my good man.

I'm not ashamed to say my arrest sheet for indecency went up considerably whenever she was on.
I would find myself tugging at the old chap wherever I could, supermarkets, churches, mobility shops, electricity pylons. You name it I've probably yanked myself in to oblivion over that voluptuous wench.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:44 am

I just did likewise but autocorrect put in “Laura’s wood” so I got a a life form called Laura with a 10 inch cock.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Bedwetter, this is a grown up chat about real woman, you can carry on wanking over smash hits
Covid in the Boardroom