Sullivan on TalkShite....

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Sullivan on TalkShite....

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:30 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:40 pm Not sure of details yet...But The LLDC, The Stadium owners have started legal proceedings against the Law firm that drew up
the Contract for the 99 year lease on the Stadium.

Def something going on here..
They have no chance. Sullivan's best solicitor was on the case.....
Chris.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't leave that athletics stadium there mate, I'll nick it.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 am
ToneLoc wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:30 pm
They have no chance. Sullivan's best solicitor was on the case.....
Chris.JPG

: ...Whoosh...I'll have it away...it be gone..you wont even know mate.... :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:17 pm
hd1 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:06 pm

It was their solicitor drawing up a contract agreed between the parties. If the solcitor has fucked up then that is not our problem. If they don't like the deal now, that is not our problem either.
That is totally incorrect.
A court can cancel a contract if they decide it is unfairly balanced, either party represented by incompetent or unqualified persons or not within the publics interest if general public are involved in the pursuant actions.
I am going to have to agree with you.They can only change that contract with their consent.

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:31 am
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 am

: ...Whoosh...I'll have it away...it be gone..you wont even know mate.... :lol:
I'm a bit waaaaay, a bit wooah. I'm a bit tasty. I'm a dwarf.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If... a big IF.... :lol:

Someone was sniffing around,looking at us...they'd want an angle on how to get the Stadium,cos no Stadium Rights/ownership
no ones gonna be interested..

Would imagine any party interested would make contact on the quite with LLDC/E20...with basically..whats the score here,
they may have studied the contract and found something to their advantage that can be used,but need the LLDC,to
get the ball rolling..

LLDC the GLA...could do with a few "Bucks" at the moment would imagine..

Do Sugo have sole rights to any purchase...First rights...or can it be open bidding...Fuck Knows..just guessing,obviously
something tho.

Just funny how this has come up now...with all the rumours doing the rounds

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

After complaining about spending £50,000 on travelling expenses to Everton,we read this..

West Ham United were so desperate to sign Chelsea's England defender Fikayo Tomori, 22, on loan that they offered to pay the Blues £50,000 every time he did NOT play for the Hammers - but the deal still collapsed.

WTF :shock: :shock: :o :o

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:59 am If... a big IF.... :lol:

Someone was sniffing around,looking at us...they'd want an angle on how to get the Stadium,cos no Stadium Rights/ownership
no ones gonna be interested..

Would imagine any party interested would make contact on the quite with LLDC/E20...with basically..whats the score here,
they may have studied the contract and found something to their advantage that can be used,but need the LLDC,to
get the ball rolling..

LLDC the GLA...could do with a few "Bucks" at the moment would imagine..

Do Sugo have sole rights to any purchase...First rights...or can it be open bidding...Fuck Knows..just guessing,obviously
something tho.

Just funny how this has come up now...with all the rumours doing the rounds
I imagine everyone, at least those involved with business, know when the timeclock on the repayment of the stadium "discount" expires and if there is any interest it will start to become public at the tail end of 2022.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

This story that Talk Sport are pushing: where West Ham offered to pay a £50K bounty to Chelsea if their loaned player didn't play in a fixture, must be some journalist's idea of stirring the shit.

That would suggest, the club would force the manager to select a player because to do otherwise would incur financial penalty. That would be the quickest way to start a rift between two individuals yet devised.

I'm going to suggest that this is completely untrue and that TS owe West Ham a full apology...unless of course they don't

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:37 am After complaining about spending £50,000 on travelling expenses to Everton,we read this..

West Ham United were so desperate to sign Chelsea's England defender Fikayo Tomori, 22, on loan that they offered to pay the Blues £50,000 every time he did NOT play for the Hammers - but the deal still collapsed.

WTF :shock: :shock: :o :o
Probably bollocks tbh
Pal of mine Chelsea reckons we had a result thinks he’s fucking Charlie big bollocks, Tomori that is not my pal

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Personally wouldn’t give that shitty radio station the time of fucking day ,full of cunts spouting bollocks.

Avoid.