Diangana

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
palerider
Posts: 10293
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 78
x 196

Re: Diangana

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:52 pm
West Brom are playing with 10 men because Gibbs played Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man with James Rodriguez's face. You can't do that with a celebrity.

And then Slaven Bilic got himself red carded for using foul and ugly language to an officials (basically the ref) ears. That was the lawyer coming out of him.

and there is no crowd to stir the blood...I wonder how the warm up, knee taking proceeded...best not to ask
Some misguided people question why I keep saying 'Bilic out'

Well, some choice Croat words prove my point today. Calling Mike Dean, one of our finest refs a samarcina is outrageous. It means slaphead btw. Just like the language he used to that nice Mr Sullivan, who he called a patuljak kvrga (dwarf turd) even though he saved us and isn't fleecing the club dry one bit, no sir.

Mister Dead would never have said that. Because he was dead. And Moyes would have said 'Gissa large one fer the road Jimmy'. Because they're both professional.

Disgraceful behaviour and as for that Diangana, we're well rid. He'll never be fit to lace Charlie Adam's boots.
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5944
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 186
x 170

Re: Diangana

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm
He’s playing well but ffs let’s have some perspective about the goal. He was allowed to run half the length of the pitch unchallenged and took the only option he had which was to shoot,and, imo the keeper should have saved it.

Let`s put this into perspective.

His not playing in a great side,but he has stood out.In the first 20 minutes,he was running the game for WBA against a team that will no doubt finish in the Top 6.They could have been 3 up,because of him.

TBH,Whiskyman,I have not seen anybody since Payet do that sort of thing.I know his no former,but he has the potential to have his kind of influence.

I said when he was sold,he could easy be a £70 million player by the end of the season.Not,saying he will be,but it wouldn't be surprise me.. .

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 11457
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 37
x 223

Re: Diangana

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:24 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm
He’s playing well but ffs let’s have some perspective about the goal. He was allowed to run half the length of the pitch unchallenged and took the only option he had which was to shoot,and, imo the keeper should have saved it.
And if Harry Kane had done that sky sports would be screaming for him to be knighted.

Come on mr Whisky, credit where it due.
A good run and finish.
Behave yourself. ;) It was a good run ? He ran with the ball without being challenged. He shot without being challenged. He did what he did very efficiently but he didn't have to do anything special did he ? And I did give him credit. I said I thought he was playing well.

But I completely agree with your comment but I'd change it from Kane to Ryan Giggs. Remember all those years ago his "wonder goal" against Arsenal ? Exactly the same scenario. A run without a challenge and a finish with no one challenging him.. And, as you say, everyone went completely OTT.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 11457
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 37
x 223

Re: Diangana

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:56 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm
He’s playing well but ffs let’s have some perspective about the goal. He was allowed to run half the length of the pitch unchallenged and took the only option he had which was to shoot,and, imo the keeper should have saved it.

Let`s put this into perspective.

His not playing in a great side,but he has stood out.In the first 20 minutes,he was running the game for WBA against a team that will no doubt finish in the Top 6.They could have been 3 up,because of him.

TBH,Whiskyman,I have not seen anybody since Payet do that sort of thing.I know his no former,but he has the potential to have his kind of influence.

I said when he was sold,he could easy be a £70 million player by the end of the season.Not,saying he will be,but it wouldn't be surprise me.. .
I only saw the first half and he was playing well. I said as much. But the best thing since Payet ??? Come on.
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5949
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 45
x 57

Re: Diangana

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm
He’s playing well but ffs let’s have some perspective about the goal. He was allowed to run half the length of the pitch unchallenged and took the only option he had which was to shoot,and, imo the keeper should have saved it.
The perspective is if that had been Antonio , he would have fallen over his own feet or shot the ball into row z .

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3909
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 43
x 283

Re: Diangana

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Suppose we’ll have to get used to banging on about him all fucking season.

Post Reply