Now I'm Envious Of Tottenham.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Now I'm Envious Of Tottenham.

Post by Whiskyman »

Not because they've added Bale to their squad. No, my envy relates to the fact they've apparently lined up a deal for Sergio Reguilon. And they're only paying £27 million for him. Tbh I'm gobsmacked Real Madrid are letting him go. The bloke is absolute class.

But as an aside the world and his dog know we need a couple of decent full backs. I'm not for one moment suggesting Reguilon would have joined West Ham, or for that matter even if he's heard of us, but FFS, we were apparently prepared to shell out £30 million for fucking Tarkowski, a bloke who prior to joining Burnley had spent his career in the lower leagues. Yet here is a guy who has played for the biggest club in world football, won the Europa League while on loan at Sevilla and represented his country. And he's 4 years younger than Tarkowski.

He is believed to be signing a 5 year deal with Spurs which also means he wil only be 28 when it's due to expire and willl still have a sell on value. Precisely the sort of player we should be in for is he not ? A classic example why Spurs are a club people take seriously and West Ham are looked on in much the same way as we would look at the cunt with the scruffy dog sitting outside Camden Town tube station asking fol loose change.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Re: Now I'm Envious Of Tottenham.

Post by ToneLoc »

You do have a bit of a Spud soft spot though don’t you 😜
It’s funny but many Spuds are gathering momentum about protesting Levy and Enic.
Does that make them far bigger, more fickle wankers than us?

I would like to have Spuds’s “problems” but couldn’t bring myself to say it.
Fuck it I just did ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning,
Don`t know too much about the guy you speak of but Bale is a no brainer imo, and your analogy is spot on.

JayK

Post by JayK »

The difference between good and hilariously clueless chairmen
COYI!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

They have a manager who knows what he wants , a director of football , obviously a scouting system and a owner who is backing the manager , what more could you ask for .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Fuck 'em. Hope Mourihno loses the dressing room..again and they crash and burn. :D

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Just a thought, How or why did spuds get that government loan?

Asking for a friend....
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

Castiron wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:46 am Fuck 'em. Hope Mourihno loses the dressing room..again and they crash and burn. :D
If rumours are to be true, Dele Ali was a big reason for a shitty dressing room and he could be on his way to Real in the Bale deal
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

That sad little turd numbers must have either had his laptop confiscated at the special needs school or he's shit the bed and his Mum has told him to clear up the mess

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:30 am Not because they've added Bale to their squad. No, my envy relates to the fact they've apparently lined up a deal for Sergio Reguilon. And they're only paying £27 million for him. Tbh I'm gobsmacked Real Madrid are letting him go. The bloke is absolute class.

But as an aside the world and his dog know we need a couple of decent full backs. I'm not for one moment suggesting Reguilon would have joined West Ham, or for that matter even if he's heard of us, but FFS, we were apparently prepared to shell out £30 million for fucking Tarkowski, a bloke who prior to joining Burnley had spent his career in the lower leagues. Yet here is a guy who has played for the biggest club in world football, won the Europa League while on loan at Sevilla and represented his country. And he's 4 years younger than Tarkowski.

He is believed to be signing a 5 year deal with Spurs which also means he wil only be 28 when it's due to expire and willl still have a sell on value. Precisely the sort of player we should be in for is he not ? A classic example why Spurs are a club people take seriously and West Ham are looked on in much the same way as we would look at the cunt with the scruffy dog sitting outside Camden Town tube station asking fol loose change.
Don't know anything about him so I'll take your word WM.
But I feel I have to take you task over the bit about doubting if he ever heard of us. Every man and his dog must have watched Green Street Hooligans and I bet he's no exception.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............