Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by ToneLoc »

Didn’t watch. Went for a ruby.
Glad I didn’t.
Fuck sake when you expect a spanking they play a bit and give you some cruel hope.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

The game clearly showed we shouldn't be in any relegation battle but we will be because of Moyes. Game was there to win but his indecision and weakness was there for all to see. People wonder why players like Anderson etc get pissed off. Well your answer was there last night. Regarding the debate whether we need to see the game to comment I will comment on our next game against Wolves; if Noble plays it will be back to the usual fucking shambles where the defence gets no support and we fuck around dithering in midfield with marvellous 5 yard passes (sideways if we're lucky but more likely backwards).

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Shortshanks wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 am The game clearly showed we shouldn't be in any relegation battle but we will be because of Moyes. Game was there to win but his indecision and weakness was there for all to see. People wonder why players like Anderson etc get pissed off. Well your answer was there last night. Regarding the debate whether we need to see the game to comment I will comment on our next game against Wolves; if Noble plays it will be back to the usual fucking shambles where the defence gets no support and we fuck around dithering in midfield with marvellous 5 yard passes (sideways if we're lucky but more likely backwards).
Didn’t watch but from all I’ve seen and read since it sounds like another Moyes shit-show.

Comes back to Sullivan again of course. No one half decent wants to work for him so he’s reduced to people who no one else wants.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Shortshanks wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 am The game clearly showed we shouldn't be in any relegation battle but we will be because of Moyes. Game was there to win but his indecision and weakness was there for all to see. People wonder why players like Anderson etc get pissed off. Well your answer was there last night. Regarding the debate whether we need to see the game to comment I will comment on our next game against Wolves; if Noble plays it will be back to the usual fucking shambles where the defence gets no support and we fuck around dithering in midfield with marvellous 5 yard passes (sideways if we're lucky but more likely backwards).
Anderson gave up long before Moyes came in.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Clayton wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:11 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:30 pm

We will have many games like that throughout this season and the result will be exactly the same. The managers a safety first prick, even when we have a team by the bollocks, he'll empty his nappy and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. A thoroughbred wanker who has never won fuck all and never well with owners to match.
Just a shame we haven't got a striker and left and right wing forward or whatever Bowen and Fornals were last night , don't get me wrong thought they did well at times but just wish they could be more clinical with the chances they had .
Can't knock Antonio, he's been great for us and got the goal, but the two Chances he had, one on the line and one off the bar, Soucek was probably better placed and would have buried at least one imo.

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:39 am
Didn’t watch but from all I’ve seen and read since it sounds like another Moyes shit-show.

Comes back to Sullivan again of course. No one half decent wants to work for him so he’s reduced to people who no one else wants.
I can watch Sky Sports until October 14th as I've cancelled that part of my package and I'm paid up until then.

So I tuned in last night. It was a thousand per-cent better than last week's abomination and no coincidence, imho, that Noble wasn't playing. Although he'll be the first on the team sheet next week. But the inevitability of an Arse winner was as sure as night following day.

But I'll have none of this negativity towards bug eyes.

Winning is what he does.

Only this time he didn't.

Again.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Castiron wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:41 am
Anderson gave up long before Moyes came in.
I can beat that, I gave up before Grant came in but I still live in hope someone will eventually shake the club up and give us something to look forward to.
BTW Vola Sports is and has been working great

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:39 am

I can watch Sky Sports until October 14th as I've cancelled that part of my package and I'm paid up until then.

So I tuned in last night. It was a thousand per-cent better than last week's abomination and no coincidence, imho, that Noble wasn't playing. Although he'll be the first on the team sheet next week. But the inevitability of an Arse winner was as sure as night following day.

Winning is what he does.

Again.
Thanks to some of the lads on here,I watch it on NBC Sports. ;) Good coverage.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:38 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Winning is what he does.

Again.
Thanks to some of the lads on here,I watch it on NBC Sports. ;) Good coverage.
I normally view HammersTV.com they have two channels + backup. Stream 1 was NBC Sports and Stream 2 BT or Sky

I notice tonight BBC are showing Leicester v Burnley. Now normally I would be at church (19:00) however I have managed to persuade those that have a vested interest in my attendance that the game comes first. So I'm bloody stuck.

Do I want to watch James Tarkowski in preference to singing in the chapel...christ,what a fucking choice. I'm a brave soldier though...

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

Moyes seems to be getting a fair bit of stick here, for me we were the better side particularly in the second half. When I saw the line up and tactics I was cursing him but have to admit his tactics worked well and it was a couple of lapses from the players which cost us the game. I think he deserves some credit. No new signings, promising youngster sold. I have always found him negative and uninspiring but if he gets things largely right you have to give him a break. Nobody has been looking forward to this season with many predicting relegation but I think our starting 11 is better than a lot of other teams in the league. We need a couple of additions. The full backs are poor, Fornals looks like he’s running in treacle and unlike most I’m doubtful that Haller is going to produce for us. Let’s look on the bright side, Bowen looks lively, Antonio despite his often highlighted shortcomings is incredibly effective. Soucek is a great engine and will score with his head, Ogbonna looks great and we have some technically decent players on the bench if Moyes would only use them now and then. Let’s not resign ourselves to championship football just yet.