Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Can't disagree with that assessment, although I'd play Antonio right side, not left, as he seems more naturally right footed. Fornals is a number 10 and should be played as a number 10 but at the moment that position seems to be reserved for the poster boy.
Ok you would play Antonio on the right , not a problem either would suit him , but who would you play on the left as I was only putting Antonio on the left as we have Bowen , but again it depends what formation the Messiah is planning to use .
I wouldn't see a problem playing Bowen on the left tbh.
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Hammertime

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Hammertime »

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:12 pm
Clayton wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Ok you would play Antonio on the right , not a problem either would suit him , but who would you play on the left as I was only putting Antonio on the left as we have Bowen , but again it depends what formation the Messiah is planning to use .
I wouldn't see a problem playing Bowen on the left tbh.
I think a front 3 with Bowen and Antonio interchangeable on the wings is ideal. Don't think Haller would get any purchase off Coady or Boly so who would play inbetween them?
Patriotism, like celibacy, can be carried too far!