Latest takeover.......this is karma

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Latest takeover.......this is karma

Post by Brookbonds73 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:15 pm 700 mill is fantasy we know that. Sullivan however does not.

Aggressive demo, the only way forward. Also, don't but a ST, don't spend money on the club.
If he thinks we're worth 700 mil with no ground of our own then he's off his crust.
But then again if he gets his grubby little digits on the stadium for a pittance then that changes things.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Google is a dangerous thing,but...according to KMG by Enterprise Value - West Ham is the 18th richest on their list at £561M

No idea how that is calculated and I imagine there must be a built in % potential value. So I don't know whether their valuation is a bench mark and I'm not sure what "enterprise" means in the "value" context.

Over to the clever owls,who frequent this site to explain what's what...

ps btw GSB out/sell

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 pm Google is a dangerous thing,but...according to KMG by Enterprise Value - West Ham is the 18th richest on their list at £561M

No idea how that is calculated and I imagine there must be a built in % potential value. So I don't know whether their valuation is a bench mark and I'm not sure what "enterprise" means in the "value" context.

ps btw GSB out/sell
Whatever the figure, I can't see a potential buyer just tacking on the additional 20 % just to appease the council payoff. So we won't be sold till 2023.
#fuckqatar2022

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Hammertime wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 pm Google is a dangerous thing,but...according to KMG by Enterprise Value - West Ham is the 18th richest on their list at £561M

ps btw GSB out/sell
Whatever the figure, I can't see a potential buyer just tacking on the additional 20 % just to appease the council payoff. So we won't be sold till 2023.
Apparently the figure is 12% and the first £200M is exempt as are all loans due.

So if the sale were £350M, less £200M plus loan of £45M then £8M is the charge to the government based on 12% on £100M. And DS as 51% majority share would be liable for £4M personally based on this scenario

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The midget and Goldberg are the sort of cunts that would stay here out of fucking spite

Fucking dogs.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Hammertime wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Apparently the figure is 12% and the first £200M is exempt as are all loans due.

So if the sale were £350M, less £200M plus loan of £45M then £8M is the charge to the government based on 12% on £100M. And DS as 51% majority share would be liable for £4M personally based on this scenario
Well they've already covered those losses with the Diangana sale so now they can fuck off 😊
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

ps btw GSB out/sell
It's about potential in our case. Teams like Juventus and Real Madrid sign deals based on ubiquity. Always in the CL, always pushing for domestic titles, always with the superstar players.
This ubiquity attracts deals like Real Madrid selling 4 years of sponsorship rights for
£200m up front. Or Barcelona signing a 10 year kit deal with Nike worth £155m a season.

It's that potential to go from £500m club to a Citeh or Plastics £2.2billion club. And all the sponsorship that goes along with it.

Personally, I can't blame the dwarf for turning down £350m and £400m.
Forbes values Newcastle pretty much dead on their agreed sale price -- Forbes estimate $381(USD) /reported sale price £300m/$386m (USD).
Whereas Forbes values West Ham way higher than todays reported follow up offer -- Forbes estimate $616m(USD)/£478m /today's reported offer $516m(USD)/£400m.

That amounts to the dwarf getting shorted by £40m on an independent valuation. And that's before he has to pay the piper.
There's a deal to be done, but it's gonna take at least another £75m.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider »

2nd bid of 400m rejected allegedly.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:27 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:11 pm

Be careful what you wish for my learned friend.

We could end up with a couple of old cunts who profess they bleed claret and blue, claim they stood on the South Bank in 1926 and were brought up on jellied eels, but are in fact a pair of asset-stripping cockroaches who's sell their dear old Mums for the price of a salt-beef bagel.
Indeed my ol fruit.
But I for one am grateful that I've managed to witness some "greats" Don our colours because of them. It's not everyday you witness an arbeloa marauding down the wing or a Gok wok Tore taking on six players before narrowly missing a programme seller with a rasping drive. And who can forget Jonathan "the assassin" callieri, deadly from a yard out and deceptively slow.
Ok we've had to sell Grady, but he was shit and David's nappies are an expensive necessity.
Fans can be so fickle at times my Friend, sometimes it's better the dwarf you know, you know.

#smalldwarfsmatter.
They've done a fantastic job my good Sir.

Who could forget the mazy runs of Benni McCarthy, the tough and manly tackling of Tomas Hitzlsperger and of course the acrobatics of Roberto that defied belief. My only regret is that they've once more missed the chance of signing Charlie Adam who's joined Dundee. I guess we'll never see his genius in a West Ham shirt now.

But where would we be without them ?

Lining up not at the Emirates this weekend, but at Great Wakering Rovers, that's where.

Heroes. Saved us from oblivion. They deserve Iron Crosses with oak leaf cluster the pair of them.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Yes, they are true saviours. Nobody else wanted to but a prem team in London, nobody. Stupid cunts
Covid in the Boardroom